10/16 Rosie AMPS 132 +3 122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Rose is eating a little bit better because I'm trying to put all the medications I can in capsules to avoid her rejecting her food. The most objectionable product in her current regimen is Epakitin. This is supposed to be mixed with food 2x / day as a p-binder. I'll call the company today to see if they can tell me if I'm wasting it by putting it in capsules.

I'm still overwhelmed with sadness, but I did smile today when I took the blankets off my outdoor flowers and saw some nice pink pop up from the window boxes and planters. We had another frost warning last night. I don't want to give up on my flowers yet. Everything is turning brown, so it is nice to see a bright spot.

Sending vines and hope to those in need.

Yesterday.

2. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

I've been needing to work overtime to comfort my momma. I wish I could comfort you, too, Auntie Carol. We're glad Rosie is eating better and hope the capsule thing works well for her.
    Purrs,
    Felix

upload_2018-10-16_12-47-37.jpeg

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Glad shes eating better

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rosie is eating better. I hope the Epakitin works in the capsules. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have a good plan for Rosie eating better. Rosie has one good mamma bean :)