10-17-18 Jones AMPS 228 PMPS 200

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Oct 17, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Yesterday after work is the first day he has come to greet me coming home in a very long time. Took me by surprise.

The poo is holding pretty good. Every 12 hours he is going. 2 logs. They are a light brown colour and a bit stinky but not bad considering where he was. They were not soft yesterday afternoon or this morning. And he is going in the LB! Told the vet that next time he has issues, we are doing a fast, shaving his belly and doing an ultrasound massage of his belly. I have no idea why the turn around but here we are. I am getting some hope back.

He is still on the bupe and vet is willing to give me more. I tried one night not giving it and he was pretty rough the next morning...even DH commented on it so it wasn't just me. Maybe it is the fact he is on pain meds?

The dry food is still driving up the numbers, so I think I will be increasing again straight to .5u shortly to get his numbers down. He is enjoying his tbsp of kibble topper...he is eager to eat.

I would not suggest putting dry into the mix for anyone here that is reading this...this was done as a last resort upon advice from the vet.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Being greeted at the door ❤️ That is the best ❤️

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: for greets yay!! Logged poops! Eating food it's a great day! :)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great update! I love hearing he greeted you at the door. Sending prayers. :bighug:

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Very nice update Tracey

6. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Wow.
    What a great update for Jones. :cat:

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

And I spoke too soon. He had a soft serve poop outside the LB this afternoon. :(:blackeye: I am so disappointed but he did still come to see me when I got home.

I bumped up the metronidazole to 75mg and will advise the vet.

8. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member