10/17 Furball +10=332 AMPS=393 PMPS=294 +2=276

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Oct 17, 2018.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Carla, how do you determine when to increase Furball? I see that her numbers are kinda on the high side - and that you've been at this for quite a while. I really have struggled with that - when to increase. Luci shows me when she needs to decrease - but that increasing is trickier...I never know when - I know there are some rules about 6 cycles, or other cycle counts...just wondering if you have had any success in increasing after a certain number of cycles and if you're ready to increase now?

3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Sending :bighug::bighug::bighug: and hope FB finds those blues and greens again soon.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm following a modified SLGS. According to SLGS you do a curve once a week and make dosing decisions based on the nadir. The problem I have with this is I can only get mid cycle tests in during the days I don't work. A lot of the time Furball bounces on the weekends when I am off. That makes it difficult for me to know for sure if I should increase the dose. I didn't increase last weekend because I had a suspicion she was going lower than she showed me while I was home. I also don't like to increase at the beginning of the week when I have to work and can't monitor, especially now that I have this new schedule and I'm just barely getting home in time to get her PMPS done. However, I may increase this weekend since I haven't seen any greens. I don't know if that is helpful to you. I think as long as you can monitor, following the TR protocol is the best thing you can do. Although it does get tricky telling the difference between a bounce and a failed reduction sometimes.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yep...really makes it harder when you're working out of the house...and then those darn bounces... Thanks :)

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Work the juice Furball!

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Furball pinks are not your color. Please head down and at least try some blues.

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning, Carla. I hope today is the day dear Furball will decide to come back to blue, or even green.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Nice start for Furball! Hope she give you some nice greens today:cool::D

10. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

What are you doing up there Furball? Come on down please.

Thanks for the prayers, I think they maybe working :)

11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Furball ! Come down , dearest ❤️

12. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Furball - what are you doing?
    hang in there, Carla

13. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Get out of those trees Furball :bighug: