10/17 Jenks AMPS 152 +7 241 PMPS 306 +7 215

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

10/16

Awful day for Jenks. Mediocre start that only got worse from there. He was at PMPS numbers by midday, and that got worse still to give us the first pink number in almost two months. This cycle sucks.

The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that I moved the shot forward on his body this morning to give him some relief from shooting in the same small patch. But it looks like that blew up in my face and now we're really going to have to struggle to get those numbers down. I moved the shot back to the only tiny patch where I've discovered any reasonable effectiveness, so hopefully it makes a difference.

2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

fur shot would explain mediocre day.

3. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

I always shoot Girlie's left flank in the am and her right at pm. There's a lot of space between front and hind legs and I move in a pattern so I don't shoot in the same place twice and end up building up extra tissue there. I'll find the sticky that describes this. Maybe that would help for Jenks, too?

4. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry for the yucky day. I hope Jenks gets back on track quickly.

6. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Don't be hard on yourself...tomorrow is another day:cat:
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.