10/17 Rusty AMPS 196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2059920/

Good morning L & LL,

Rusty is still in his trip bounce (combined with my dose-measuring problem!). He's sleeping a lot but is eating pretty well. Just biding his time until we go back to the mountains (probably on Thursday). Cool sunny weather today. I'm riding my bike in Central Park with my NYC bike club this morning. Edward is going to the library. Dinner tonight with a friend. Pizza with my grandnephew last night was a fun.

Wishing everyone a fine day and sending vines to all kitties and beans in need,

Yo kitties, today we'll visit our ancestors in the Egyptian galleries ofnthe Metropolitan Museum. Hot dogs on the steps of the museum, then a stroll through the park. Later we'll go eel fishing from the Easr River promenade and have eel sushi on my roof tonight. See you later.
    Rusty

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Have a good time today Ella!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty is eating well. Enjoy your bike ride.

I'm on my way. I love visiting our ancestors. More hot dogs. Yum.

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning Ella! How wonderful in your sunny weather this morning. Enjoy the bike ride in Central Park. That sounds absolutely fabulous. I hope you and Edward have a good trip back when it's time for you guys to head back to the mountains. Have a great drive back. I wonder and hope you have fabulous fall colors there this year. Ours in the Northwest are just outstanding! We have such a vivid Reds and oranges this year. Our snows have entered the mountains early too. Soon the passes are closing. Except for the main travel ones. At any rate have a wonderful drive home.

Rusty, you be good! Surf well and think blue and green today. Lola, bug, and Vanessa said to tell you that they are on their way. They would not miss any of today's activities for anything. They have all read Mannie's journals and know what fun is in store. You kitties be good, and have a ton of fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.