10/17 Tiny Sole: AMPS: 285, +2: 303, +7:233, +11:189, PMPS:193, +3: 128

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Joanne&TinySole, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

AMPS: 285
    +3: 303
    +7: 233
    +11: 189
    PMPS: 193
    +3: 128

Thank you one and all.
    XOXO, J.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Reason for edit: more info...
  2. Joanne&TinySole

It appears that Tiny likes to hit the blues at night.
    She likes her mother's attention, so it looks like we are going to have an active night.
    I'll get a +5 at midnight and see how it goes.

Grateful to have everyone's good energy surrounding us.

XOXO, Joanne

3. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Nice +3 there, Tiny Sole. You can go a little lower, but don't be unreasonable about it--your mom might want to be able to sleep after midnight.:cat:

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  4. Joanne&TinySole

I stepped away for a while today, because I was feeling really discouraged...

Tiny's diabetes, Cookies' un-diagnosed problem...all going on since May.
    Thank heavens we are a two-income household, because I can't tell you the expenses we've had since May and having both cats ill.
    But, it's a LOT, and we are so tired, and so scared, and we want our kitties to have a good quality of life, but ours is currently suspect.
    Karen and I work at intense jobs - this has been the worst work year for me; my boss is retaliatory because of his patriarchal ego and I just wish he would fire me, although I've not done anything wrong. He just threatens to fire me, so the pressure is immense from him and from the work.
    I care for my 93 y/o mom who is independent, but too much of a risk-taker, so I worry about her daily.
    This has been a very difficult year, and it hasn't let up, so I go up and down emotionally...discouraged to encouraged to discouraged, etc.

I know many of you are experiencing similar challenges - emotional, financial, work, personal, but I just feel spent.
    I am so tired constantly that I can feel my own health diminishing, and with no end in sight to all the issues...it's just discouraging.

I used to be so happy, patient, loving and giving and I just feel so spent.

I'm not needing or seeking sympathy or encouragement, I just want you all to know where I am, so if you don't see me for a day or two, it's because I'm empty.
    I realize everything will work out as it's supposed to and resolutions come and go, as do more challenges, but honestly...a break would be great.
    I cannot express enough how grateful I am to have found each of you - thank you for reaching out to offer guidance and encouragement.
    Obviously, I need it.

I'll be back on the +4 or +5 with more data on Tiny.
    XOXO, J.

5. Joanne&TinySole

Amen. Thanks for being an earwig to her! Hope she listens!

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.