10-18-18 Jones AMPS 173, +6 119 PMPS 146

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Oct 18, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, Jones had a bit of a set back in the poop department yesterday. Had a soft serve poop outside the LB. I hope this isn't a return of the dreaded poop cycle he has been having for the last little while.

He ate well yesterday, hope for the same today. He ate breakfast and went back to my bed. He cuddled most the night and spent some time trying to sleep on my face. Not sure if he is feeling well even with the bupe.

The EPI bloodwork is supposed to be in shortly but wasn't in progress as of yesterday. See where that takes us. I almost wish it is was a positive as we would know for sure what is wrong and have an easy fix.

Did the dose increase last night due to the dry food he is getting. See if that helps take the numbers down.

Scritches for Phoebe and some really huge hugs for all those members that had to say goodbye lately.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Nice to have snuggles even if it's on your face ;) Sorry about the runny outside the LB poops but glad he's eating well. Extra scritches for your boy.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Jones gets the "Eat yer Fuds" badge for today. Keep on eatin'!
    Sorry that the litterbox remained pristine and that the floor didn't.

I hope the BW results will arrive soon so that you will know what is what.

Hugs and scritches,

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Jones is eating for you. Sorry about the soft poo. I hope that gets better and you get the bloodwork results back soon. Sending prayers.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  5. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Aw Jones.
    I'm not sure Trace wants you to do soft poops and then try to sleep on her face. :eek:

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

No, no I don't.

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Had a good poo this afternoon-Jones not me. Seems a little quiet tonight. Numbers are better. I am pooped as it was a long hard day.

8. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

:cat::cat: :smuggrin:

9. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Ewwwww :) new meaning of Sh*t faced. Lol sorry was that too much?

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good luck with the BW results. I know what you mean about wanting a DX so there can be a fix. What exactly is done with EPI ? I don't know anything about it. Fingers and Paws crossed.

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Even in the 'face' of it all....there is a sense of humor :) LOL! Sorry...don't mean to do that at Jones' expense....but isn't that so cat-like? :facepalm::facepalm: