10/18 Luci AMPS 364, PMPS 236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Miss Diver - or is it Miss Trampoline? Sheesh

This girl can sure do the high jumps and the low dives - seems like that kind of speed would be blowing her ears off! Her typical response to that tiny amount of insulin is to drop by over 100 points!

Does anyone else here have a cat who can drop 180 points in 2 hours? I think Luci gets the trophy for that last night - DH started her on MC to stop the drop - at least we 'think' we have her style figured out - she's like a runaway train going downhill - there is no stopping her! Yesterday it took several feedings of MC + Karo paw to get her to stop at 50...silly cat!

Happy Thursday to everyone here in L&L land. Sending vines and hugs to all those kitties in need. May everyone see some green on their SS's today :)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Luci sure does like to dive. I hope she slides down slowly today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I haven't seen a cat like yours. She is hits all the colours in the same cycle!

4. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

How is Luci hangin’?

5. Sue and Luci

Hanging high Krystina...hanging high...
    bouncy, bouncy, bouncy ... Maybe I should change her name? Think she looks like a 'Bouncy' ???

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

A while back Ravan went from HIGH (OVER 600) to 288 in 4 hrs! 312 points :eek: He's on Levemir & usually doesn't even start dropping till +4 or +5.

I'd switch SS with you anytime! Ravan still goes into Black & Red BG. Talk about Many colors on his SS. It makes me VERY upset when i see the Black & red.:(

I was hoping the Levemir would gradually stop the very high #'s but so far it hasn't :arghh:
    He has kidney disease now & I do believe the high bg is hurting his kidneys.

I hope Lucy & Ravan get on track & even out the #'s Enough of this bouncing to the moon! :mad:

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Lucy & Ravan 1st Kitties on the MOON ! There's Lucy!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    Reason for edit: add
  8. Sue and Luci

Yep