10/19/18 Olive AMPS 318; +4=196; +6.5=96; +9.5=97; PMPS 261; +5=89; +8=112

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday Cabergoline Day 14

She had lagoon time last night. I notice her PS are getting higher though. So now she's been on Cabergo 14 days. What do I notice. She is more alert, a bit more active (played a few times), seems more comfortable but could also be the gabapentin. Appetite is the same which is eats like a horse if I let her (don't know who's eating the PM +9) but she's getting the +6. No side effects seen from the cabergo. Her walk seems better, she isn't stepping cautiously or checking to make sure it's safe to step. Her tail is always down but she wags the end of it now. I don't know if it's nerve damage or what. Her tail has always just hung down and she will snap at you if you touch below her middle, use to be the shoulders down bothered her but now shoulders are ok to touch for a couple of scritches. I really wish we knew more about her history. Her glucose I think has leveled out a bit. Having more lagoon time and except for PS is otherwise on the beach. She got 8.25 when started, had increase to 8.5 which quickly showed it was to much. So now on 8 units. Depot should be readjusted now and we will see how the 8 works.

So now I have insurance agent coming and have to get ready.

Hugs and prayers to everyone.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down Olive

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful lagoon time last night!
    Bring it back down Olive!

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Those greens last night was the 8u talking :) and she clearly came down fast and hard which could've made her bounce this morning. OR she might be planning a high before the low. Which is it Olive?

5. Olive & Paula

With Olive is high before low. But the high usually lasts 24 hrs then between cycle 5-7 she makes her move.

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

So agent called and will now becoming this afternoon. At least 1/2 the house is presentable.

I must say it was nice to sleep last night. I did not sleep through the +8 alarm. So 2.5 hrs sleep then after test another 4 hrs. It was wonderful.

7. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

It's great that you understand her BG responses so well. Hope your visit with the insurance agent is very positive and productive.
    You have so much going on, I hope you are able to make time for yourself too. Hugs :bighug:

8. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

:)

9. Olive & Paula

I really don't understand her response. It's just how she has been lately. When I think I do, it changes. A week from now it will all be messed up because we will be gone for an entire day. No AM shot and possibly no PM shot. We might get home to late and be to far off schedule.

10. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Insurance...ugg.

Hope Olive comes down for you today. She is such a pretty kitty.

11. Olive & Paula

So I thought with the AMPS she would get a break, I wanted to get +5 of 6 since its been awhile for those checks. But she comes to me and really swats me (think I missed a nail yesterday). I'm really, you can't have dropped that much (thinking green). I test her an although she dropped it's not nearly enough to even be on alert. Maybe she just wanted to tell me she hit a blue. Really, only tell me when you hit a green, silly.

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Olive. I hope you see more green soon.

13. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Yeah! Right?!?

14. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

15. Olive & Paula

Maybe another green night coming up??????

16. Olive & Paula

And more greens.:D:D:D:D

Now just got to get them to run together.