10/19 China AMPS 104,+3.5 48,+7 65,+10 79, PMPS 122,+2.5 89,+5 89

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Oct 19, 2018.

1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, looks like Miss China hasn't totally forgotten how to bounce!!

I was a little surprised at how quickly she dropped this morning, but a little bit of her low carb food brought her up nicely.

I feel awful today....I woke up with a terribly sore shoulder (same one I had trouble with before) that hurts so bad that I can hardly stand to move my upper body, so I had to cancel DM's hair appointment. No way could I drive like this. DM really enjoys getting out and getting her hair done so I feel terrible about missing it. I did re-book her for Tuesday so she'll get to go twice next week! Hope it's better by then!

Did everybody buy a lottery ticket??? 1 Billion (with a "B") dollars!!! It's fun to imagine what I'd do with that kind of money.

I know my odds are better to get bitten by a shark (which is really hard to do in land-locked Missouri!!) but hey, somebody's got to win, right? I really did only buy 1....I hardly ever buy lottery tickets but with a 1 Billion dollar prize, it's hard not to at least try. Would make a great story, wouldn't it? "Woman spends $2 to win $1,000,000,000"

Hope you've all had a good Friday and all your kitties are feeling great!

Jill & Jade likes this.
  2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Hubby did. I thought about it but I wasn't sure which one I was supposed to buy :rolleyes:

I hope your shoulder get better quickly :bighug: and mom isn't too disappointed.

China's numbers are getting better and better:D Is she back to 100%?

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

YAY for China :D BOO that Chris got an OUCH :(
    Hope you feel better soon.
    I've got spinal stenosis ( and few other nasties that come with being 72) I take a Turmeric Capsule 2 X's a day for a few years now & I swear it helps. Supposed to get rid of the inflamation.
    I also do Yoga a few times a week, nothing crazy, we don't stand on our head :p A lot of stretching which definitely helps me to stay limber. They even have Chair Yoga. You just sit in the chair & do some stretches.
    People say it helps a lot. Some are in there 80's & in a wheelchair. (You can watch videos on the computer)

I'm going to meditate that you win the Lotto !:) It would be so cool to say I know someone that won! :woot::woot::woot:
    ( I used to play the same #'s for years. One week my numbers came up! I was in the Hospital with Strep Pneumonia :(
    and of course didn't buy a ticket that week! I would have won a million. It's been 15 years & I haven't played since)

Good LUCK!!! :joyful:

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I didn't get a ticket. Should you win I don't think your mom will be disappointed about the hair appointment.

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Whenever I think of buying a ticket Edward teases me with this: “a fool and her money are soon parted”! :)
    I hope you win!!!

Sorry that your shoulder is acting up. Try putting some Arnica gel on it. It really works.

China, the lagoon needs its Meisterin on duty tonight. Keep those kitties safe!

6. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

It would be wonderful if you did win, I have an idea of what you would do (after you get a new furnace that does everything except wash the windows!, and pay off all your vet bills). You would be helping so many more people in every way you could find.

7. Chris & China (GA)

Oh heck, I'd find one that DOES wash the windows!!!...LOL

8. Chris & China (GA)

Yeah, I know it's pretty much throwing money away, but for $2, it's kind of fun to imagine what I'd do if I did win!!

It probably would have been better to spend that $2 on votes for China, but, well..you know. It's sometimes fun to just dream

9. Chris & China (GA)

Well, I won!!….$4!!!

That's 100% increase….LOL

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for China. I hope your shoulder feels better soon. Sending prayers.

11. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Now you can still spend $2 on votes for China, and $2 to try again for the $1,000,000,000. Perfect!
    Hope your shoulder feels better.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  12. Chris & China (GA)

Nobody won again so now it's up to 1.6 Billion!!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  13. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

I know! Can you believe that?

Congrats on your win :p. I don't think hubby has checked his ticket yet. Gal at the grocery store said 3 people in Texas won 1 million:eek:. I'd take a mil :smuggrin:

14. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

That would get a lot of votes for China! Go for it!

Me too!