10/20 Jerry AMPS 133 +1 117 +2 68 +3 58 +4 114 +5 143 +8 273 PMPS 355 +2 284 +3 216

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

yesterday

Wow, what a difference!

I will probably be feeding him 5% and 8% snacks this cycle.

Have a wonderful day everyone.:bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

That's beautiful, Jerry!:cool: Sometimes just a little more juice makes a big difference...
    Enjoy your day Deirdre! :bighug:

Jerry dutchboy likes this.
  3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yes!! Now that looks like it could be Jerry again:cat:
    Dierdre, I hope you can relax and enjoy this Sunday. I feel much better for you:bighug:
    Tina sends her love to you and Jerry AND she would love to see a picture of your catio!!

4. Jerry dutchboy

I was sort of expecting him to drop considering his +1 but as usual he dove...
    I will continue to monitor him, I may actually have overdone the carbs but I'd rather him be a little higher than the 50s..

5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Glad to see Jerry is back to himself:D...Hope this dose works well and keeps Jerry safe:bighug:
    Have a GOOD DAY Deirdre!!

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

So happy for you that the dosecrease brought Jerry back to his normal. :D
    Have a wonderful day Deirdre and never feel like you're being a Debby Downer or you're being judged, having a sugar cat is a tough job, thank goodness we all have each other. :bighug:

7. Jerry dutchboy

:bighug::bighug:. I just felt bad after I looked back on my post...moan moan. It was a very emotional day, 6th year anniversary of losing my Mom and the absolute panic of not knowing what was going on with my little furface..
    You all got my head screwed back on properly..why I love this forum.

8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

So happy it brought him back to his good numbers right away! Have a great day!

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Nice run in the lagoon today! Love the numbers! :D:D:D
    Have a wonderful day!

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Well then!!!! Jerry is absolutely determined to :p:p at me!!!

Good job with the feeding. Sometimes a new dose can really kick in fast.

I have never considered you to be a Debbie Downer. I’m so sorry about your mom. :bighug::bighug::bighug: Those memory dates are so very difficult. I just lost my mama last year so I totally understand. I feel blessed because she comes to me often in my dreams; sometimes it’s so real that I wake up thinking she’s right there and I find comfort in it. I hope you can also find something in your memories that brings you comfort and reminds you of your mom’s love.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    Sonia & Leo and Jerry dutchboy like this.
  12. Jerry dutchboy

Oh Marje, your loss is so new, it is still raw. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you get comfort in your dreams and still feel close. For me its a particular scent/perfume, out of the blue in strange places there it is and it's not a common one at all. Also I can hear her tut tutting when I'm sewing and make a mistake. She was a brilliant seamstress.

Yep, Jerry the boy! What can I say, he's got his own agenda but I'm happy that the increase got him moving again. I definitely over did the carbs this morning but it was so so early in the cycle. Last test at +9 was 273 so here he goes again bouncy bouncy. :bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Boy does this ever resonate with me. My mom was as well....probably that generation. I wish I had a dime for every seam she made me rip out and do over :joyful::rolleyes::smuggrin:

While he likely is starting a bounce, when you see numbers go up that fast, it’s usually lack of duration, usually from carbs. But....I’ve done the same thing so many times that it’s not funny so you just gotta move on. :bighug:

Sonia & Leo and Jerry dutchboy like this.
  14. Jerry dutchboy

Ha ha, my mom just expected you to know how. She made wedding dresses for a living and she would give my sister and I the pearls, sequins or the hundreds of covered buttons etc to sew on the dresses, minimum instructions and expect it done right no excuses. I am so grateful now.

Absolutely... moving right along. I'm over the funk and getting back to business. How many times have we said to newbies that it's a marathon and not a sprint..LOL and I forget myself. :D

15. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How exciting to see green! :D:D:D

:bighug::bighug::bighug: as you remember your mom.

16. Jerry dutchboy

Thank you so much Carla.

17. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Good to see Jerry in the greens!
    Loosing a mom is hard, no matter how old you are or how long ago it was. :bighug::bighug::bighug: