10/22 Han Solo Update Finally greens!! But very flat cycle

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Veronica & Babu-chiri, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Wishing you all a nice sunday .

Just to let you know that Fernanda and Han Solo have finally started to see some blues and greens, not with out a little bit of stress since Fernanda just had the courage to shoot low, but so far it seems everything is going ok. What concerns me is that the last couple of cycles have been very flat, maybe it's ok but I don't know. Any suggestions or warnings on what to do next are appreciated

Not much experience there since Babu always was a champion on diving and bouncing.

Han Solo last tread

Han Solo SS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11MBXnuL4TR-D668qaZzuaheQMMEw9VZvxSJPe6x8s_s/edit#gid=0

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Hi Veronica,
    I think Fernanda just earned these
    upload_2017-10-23_0-6-15.jpeg

What a lovely cycle this morning and last night.
    She should look to hold the dose for now, unless he earns a reduction by dropping below 50, by staying in normal numbers for a week.

He is very flat, but that is good, thats the 'holy grail' for a lantus curve, if you look at Georges ss, you'll see he went very flat too when he started going all green like that.
    I take it she hasn't changed anything, food, meds etc??

Veronica & Babu-chiri likes this.
  3. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Jajaja!! yes she definitely earned them and no she hasn't changed anything really

Gill & George likes this.
  4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Great cycles and it looks like there is enough testing to catch any dangerous drops. Great job!

Veronica & Babu-chiri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.