10-23 Pretty Girl- AMPS 464

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JeanW, Oct 23, 2018.

1. JeanW

JeanW Member

Yesterday -

Pretty Girl looked and acted good last night every time I got up to check on her. She ate quite a bit of turkey at +9. She seems to often need to eat at about +8.5/+9.

She also often seems to kind of fall apart or feel a lot less good at about +11/+11.5 and that was true this morning also.

She did wat with a lot of coaxing. She preferred the turkey meat - between her and SweetPea they finished it off. After that she ate a little NL Chicken, a little NL Sardine and a little Nature’s Variety Instinct Chicken. :rolleyes:

Gave her the full dose this morning.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I do think you need to go up to 1.75u. There are just too many blacks and reds on the SS right now.

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I am wondering if the issue is partly due to the half doses and missed shots because she isn't eating well/vet visits. I am not an expert but since she is so high I am inclined to think she needs to get the dose regardless if she is willing to eat at PS. With Lantus you have 2 hour window to get them to eat some. The last good run seems 7 doses and it looked like it was starting to get somewhere on October 1st. Then there was a NS.

Plus the data on the 20th seems very weird. Is there a possible strip issue? 128 PMPS, 441 a half hour later, 219 +2 and 629 +4. Granted there was a NS in there but why go blue, to red, to yellow to black like that? There is a few cases like that on the SS.

Tagging some more experienced people to take a look @Bobbie And Bubba @Wendy&Neko