10-26-18 Jonesy AMPS 232, + 7 214 PMPS 200

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Oct 26, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

He hit some green last night for the first time it quite awhile. He ate most of his food overnight and didn't have another goose poop overnight. So I am hoping that was a one-off ugly poo.

He slept between my legs last night. He has been supper cuddly the last few days. He is also cold. Not sure if that is from the anemia or what. I bought a heating pad for this bed in the tree. He spends a lot of time in there if we are not home.

We are getting close to a weigh in. Kind of scared. I don't think he is losing but he isn't gaining either. I really need a Get Fat Fairy to come down and give him some ounces.

Vines for all in need today.

2. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

I will share my Get Fat fairy, but I'll tell her to go easier on him than she has on me. He only needs a few ounces, and she tends to go overboard with me.:rolleyes:

I love the cuddly moments with our furry babies.
    More healing vines for Jonesy. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Same with my Fairy...she is way to aggressive with those extra pounds! But she is not sharing with Jones!!!!

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Get Fat fairy is a cat. That explains it.:cat:

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good luck with the weigh in! I wish that we could "share" our extra lbs. Wouldn't that be nice. "Oh, here, you need this more than me!"

Glad no more goose poop!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.