10-27-18 Jonesy AMPS 200, +2 185, +5.5 211 PMPS 178

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Oct 27, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

He had a very long hard log at 200AM. Didn't smell much either. That said his sister covered it up for him.

He cuddled with me last night.

Thank you for the vines @carfurby and @Bellasmom.

Sending vines out for those in need today.

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yeah for a log rather than pudding. But, Jones, can you work on it to get it more moist?

Forrest use to cover Bubba's messes too when Forrest was using the LB more. It's so cute when they do that. It makes you wonder if the covering cat think, "geez, I have to do everything around here!"

Looking like an active cycle for you .

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Yeah, just not too moist....this pudding poo to dried out log can not be good for the system! Flat day today...hmm...

@Bobbie And Bubba - I know right! She spent 3 minutes covering his business as he never covers anything, then dug her spot to go. Then came back later to do some more digging.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

The poo police! LOL

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I think I am the poo police..he had a soft poo at 1 this afternoon. Not sure what to do about it.

I am wondering if it has to do with our civvie Missy. She has started to attack him. She did it the other night in front of me and I chased her off. Then she did it last night and I chased her off. I guess she decided to do it this morning again and DS chased her off. She will attack him right in his tree. I watched her stalk him and the attack as soon as my back was turned. I wonder if the gooey poos are stress related??

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see some blue today. Sorry Missy is attacking Jones. The gooey poo could be stress related.

7. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Hope you find a solution for Missy's behavior. That's gotta be tough.

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

He is gassing me out......this can't be good!

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  9. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Must be in the air. (Literally, and pardon the pun) but sheesh she is chasing us out of the room. You would think we had a 100LB drooler in the room. Pee uuuuu

10. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I blamed the DH. He vehemently denied it. I am pretty sure it is Jones who is sleeping by my side.