10/28 Tinker AMPS 139 +5 105 +8 113

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tinker's Mom, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Tinker's Mom

Tinker's Mom Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-26-tinker-amps-209.220911/

I have had some bad headaches so I haven't been updating all of his numbers in my thread titles. His SS is up to date. He went swimming in the lagoon last night! You guys were right...!

Side note: Tinker is a boy but I think it's funny that some folks keep calling him "she". I don't know if it's because of his name which sounds like Tinkerbell or his cute face. He has such a delicate face, he doesn't look like a boy. We named him Tinker because when he was a baby he looked like a little forest fairy with a pointy elfiin face. I can't find a baby pic of him right now but I will post one soon. :cat:

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for green last night. I hope you see more today. He does have a cute face.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Uh oh...I thought Tinker was a girl...my apologies...will try to do better next time :)

Sorry about that bad headache! I hope you feel better soon. Tinker is counting on you...I know...its awfully hard to get up when you're sick or feel bad to test these kitties...just like having a baby, huh?

Nice that he went to the lagoon...but oh why do they have to go in so late at night? Those moonlight swims...these cats just love doing that stuff!

Hope he does well again today :)

Tinker's Mom likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Very nice to see Tinker in the lagoon! :D Can't wait to see baby pictures! He still has a cute little elfin face!
    I hope your headaches go away soon :bighug:

Tinker's Mom likes this.