10/4 Rex AMBG 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandy & Rex (GA), Oct 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday was interesting with the pokes for everyone in the house. Keena wasn't happy with his extra pokes.

Precious is now getting some raw mixed with wet so we are on the right track with him.

Rex was 68 this morning. I think we are back to his 'normal' so today will probably be my last condo for a while.

Have a wonderful day! :cat:
    [​IMG]

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad things are getting back on track for your crew. Keep us updated from time to time.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  3. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Nice to hear everyone is getting back to their normal routine :), hope the streak continues!

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Roll on, Mandy, Rex, Keena, and Precious! :cool:

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Good news! You might want to get a digital baby scale and weigh them from time to time. I saw your comment that you wish you had known sooner about the weight loss sooner. You can get one for about $40-50 on amazon or eBay from time to time.

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, that's in my plans! I have a food scale now that weighs up to 11 pounds so I can weigh Tanner, but not very well. I wish I had started doing that years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.