10-5 Ittle AMPS=335 +2=362 +3=331 +5=363 +7=347 PMPS=361/Moey AMPS=280 +2=290 +3=271 +5=213 +7=169

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...mps-310-3-66-4-64-5-82-6-104-pmps-363.220059/
    Sorry I haven't been posting previous day's info on my thread:facepalm: I hope the link works.
    Well good morning lovelies! I hope everyone has an uneventful and relaxing weekend. The boy's are rip roaring ready to get out of their bedroom. They think it's kitty prison...but gee if they only understood how fortunate they are to have their own private bedroom. The rest of my kitties have to share the common areas. Anywho, lets hope today is not as dramatic as yesterday. I do have some things I need to accomplish today besides being a beck and call to the boys. Oh yeah, not only do the boys have their own private bedroom but, they have a maid, cook, massage therapist and whatever profession I need to morph into to suit their needs! Wouldn't have it any other way. Love my boys!

Ittle AMPS +9=355 PMPS=361
    Moey AMPS +9=159 PMPS=181 +1=147 +2=97 1am=99 1:15am=96 1:30am=100 1:45am=93 2am=102 2:30am=120 +5(3:15am)=129
    Fed 5% carb food @ +2

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Reason for edit: adding readings
  2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like they have it made, doesn't it? I've always said when I'm reincarnated, I want to come back as a cat....now if I can just figure out how to come back as my own cat, I'd have it made! (because I know how well I'd be taken care of that way!)

Briere Fur Mom and Sue and Luci like this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Briere, you're a great mama to those boys! Living in the lap of luxury, they are :)

Hope the day has gone your way :)

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  4. Briere Fur Mom

Thanks and the day has gone well besides Ittle's #'s. Moey went to the beach so, he's very pleased with himself. We took a walk around the yard earlier today. Chasing leaves is his favorite past time, this time of year. He has a tendency to get carried away so, I usually end up chasing him as he's chasing leaves!
    Ittle is really fighting the insulin it seems. I suppose his bounce is taking longer to reset. He didn't want the increase, dove straight into the lagoon and now, doesn't even want to try some lemons! There is no pleasing him.:banghead:
    Moey's just an old pro at this. He's seen it all. Highs, lows you name it...Moey's been there and conquered that! He's a fairly resilient kitty. Anywho, enough jabber jawing. I thank y'all for watching over us. It's a great feeling to know we have support! I hope your weekend is all that you want it to be!

5. Briere Fur Mom

Right! Cats have it made if their fortunate to have the right human partner in their life! Sleep 20+ hrs in the premier locations, eat in the premier locations(counter top and in bed) watch TV all day, you guessed it, in premier locations(couch and bed), get to look cute for lots of love/snuggles and the list goes on! Here's to being a cat :woot: !

Chris & China (GA) likes this.