10/6 China AMPS 117,+2.5 70,+5 80,+8 107, PMPS 121,+4 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Oct 6, 2018.

1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well darn....still got those blue Pre-shots.....but I know a lot of you would kill for those, so I'm trying not to take them too seriously.

After really thinking I was going to lose her, I'm trying to be a little more realistic.....no, they're not where I wish they were, but they're also just fine.

Yo Kitties!! I've drafted Grandpa @Beck and Grandpa to help out with building da bonfires and running da grill since we lost our Grillmaster, Rusty @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) ….and we all knows dat bootiful pure white gurl kitties like mwah don't do any of da dirty work!!

He's a camping fool, so I knows he'll be a great help in keeping da fire burning and making sure we haz lots of sticks for our marshmallows!!

Tonights we iz having burgers and the last of da corns on da cob.....and den of course, da s'mores!! Come on down and pawty!!! ~ LagoonMeisterin China

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

China is looking good.

I'm on my way. Sounds like fun.

3. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

Grandpa iz in da house....well...lagoon! We have a roaring bonfire and are ready to roast dogs (not the drooler kind) and marshmallows! Best of all, weez gotz chocolate!!!

4. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

Ohhh yesss...we gotz new sticks for roastin stuff, but be careful...theyz real real sharp.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Great to see the lagoon rockin’ :D :cat:

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sawy I missed da pawty las night...I was too tired from chasin sharks...mama wuz tired too...next time ya'll have a pawty holler out earlier...maybe I would think about da pawty and foget about da sharks.

signed Luci