10-6 Ittle AMPS=399 +3=292 +5=300 +10=498 PMPS=549/Moey AMPS=305 +3=319 +5=256 +10=250 PMPS=259

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...moey-amps-280-2-290-3-271-5-213-7-169.220106/

Good morning fine people. We had an active evening last night. Moey's cycle became active a lot earlier than expected. I took a tylenol pm @ 11pm. I just had this sinking feeling in my stomach that I shouldn't have taken that tylenol until I had a +1 and +2 reading. Well I jinxed myself with that thought! Moey started getting busy @ +1. So I stayed awake until around 4am, under the effects of tylenol pm none the less! I fed 5% carb food just as a little buffer. I really have to get some MC and HC wet food in this house. I have the HC dry food but, Moey must know it's bad for him. I have to really coerce him to eat it. Thank god it wasn't needed last night! I really couldn't have asked for more beautiful numbers/cycle from him! I've shot him in the 180's before, while he was on an upward trend, with no ill effect. Well I thought the same last night...he's coming up in the numbers go ahead with normal dose. He must have been in a slight "layover" portion of the cycle. I didn't expect activity at +1! :facepalm:
    Anywho everything turned out great! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend! "Take it easy", as the Eagles like to say. Today is the day of rest!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the insomnia! Hope you were able to get out shopping today for some MC/HC Fancy Feast - I often find that it's easier to find all those gravy versions than the pate's...but of course I'm looking for more pate's than gravy styles....

Hope those kitties are behaving themselves :) Great job there mama on the testing :)

Briere Fur Mom likes this.