10/7/19 Olive AMPS 242, +7.5=242; PMPS 236; +5=220

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Year 2 Day 2

Cycle 7 on this dose and preshot just starting to come down. So maybe in a few days we will see blue preshots.

She has vetty visit this afternoon. I do know blood work is being done.

Condolences to Jill's family. I'm sure the kitties and few beans that GA greeted her with open paws and arms. Wish they would have turned her around but they wanted her with them.

2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

A big teary smile.
    Have a blessed day Paula:bighug:
    Good vines for dear Ollie and her vettie visit:cat:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending vetty vines.

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Hope Olives' Blood work comes back Excellent!
    upload_2019-10-7_10-34-38.jpeg

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Good luck at the vet Ollie and Paula, hope everything is purrfect. :bighug:

6. Olive & Paula

At vetty. She is getting mani/pedi, ears cleaned and gunk looked at. Blood for repeat igf cuz im curious as its been 367 days of caber. Also urine by cysto a hoping for smda blood test. Everytime we try to do kidney tests shes been sick and i opt for other tests. This vet charges a fortune so need to choose carefully.

So far exam wise she is good, but giving them her hissy attitude.

She is flat yellow so far today. Guess i will be on alert tonight and tomorrow.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Keeping paws crossed. Paula, I don't know why I think it's so funny when a kitty gives the hissy attitude at the vet's. She's a hissy dolly.
    Most of mine tend to freeze in fear! I have one calico with that hiss at the vet-people attitude.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

At least she's only hissing...ole Luci here turns into some kind of wild panther cat...I think she scared one of her vets!

Hope her blood work comes back with some good news! Hope her numbers will relax soon too :)

Have a good evening Paula!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Atta girl Ollie! Tell those nasty vets what you think! :joyful:
    Hope all her tests come back with good results. :bighug:

10. Olive & Paula

Talk about being flat yellow.

These labs are going to IDEXX labs so the range will be a bit different. The MSU blood won't go until tomorrow, so hope it gets done Wednesday. If not have to wait until next Wednesday. If it does get in this week I won't know until Monday since vet is off Friday.

Dr. expressed only a teeny tiny amount from glands. Said they looked good. The ears are only excess wax. No yeast cells or bacteria cells when looked under microscope. So I will just keep cleaning them.

Ollie did not like the white costs at all. She was so angry she wouldn't take her treats after. Dr says she is doing very well, looks good, even gained a bit. Trying to keep her between 12 1/2 and 13 lbs. Dr was even able to give her a few rear end scritches. Something we couldn't do a year ago.

AmandaE likes this.
  11. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Sounds like a pretty good day at the vet all in all, its a relief that there wasnt anything wrong with her ears. I hope the blood results come back with positive results.

Flat yellow eh? I wonder what dear Ollie has planned for tomorrow? :cool::D