10/8 Catcat AMPS 301,+3=176,+6=132, PMPS 73,+3=102

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CandyH & Catcat, Oct 8, 2019.

1. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...s-152-2-5-52-5-64-7-85-pmps-139-3-180.220197/

not quite the surfing day he had yesterday
    usually he's bugging me for more food on an hourly basis -- not this morning, he'd rather sleep

well, so would I -- even DH stayed quietly snoring until after 7 this morning -- for once in a blue moon, *I* was first out of bed and set to test Catcat even before coffee !

DH was kind enough to bring up the insulin container along with the usual latte .. saved me a trip up and down stairs, a bit of a struggle these days, though I'm healing -- often have to go up and down on all 4s -- looks silly but when you gotta, you gotta

starting to adjust shot times since daylight savings time goes away at the end of this month -- it's no longer light at 7 -- of course the usual seasonal rain/sprinkle/mist/drizzle/fog has kicked in -- so even "light" is blue-grey ...

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Wouldn't we all love a bit more sleep! I've said it before...this has got to be the most sleep deprived bunch of people ever! Well, maybe right up there with those newborns - oh, I remember those sleepless nights too...

There's a whole routine for adjusting for DST ending...we all go thru it twice a year...such fun!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that blue today. I hope you see more green soon. I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers.

4. CandyH & Catcat

still blue midday, he may drop lower later, often does -- sometimes hard to tell when nadir actually IS ...

oh yes, and in that earlier weather report, forgot to mention HAIL (which it's doing right now) -- not to mention sleet, slush, and snow

Catcat is happy to stay inside right now, let Blake-the-dog exercise his Siberian husky instincts, curl up out on the front deck .. his Lab half enjoys the rain too

Catcat staring at me, trying to convey that he deserves a dried sardine -- he's probably right

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Whoa!!! That's some kind a crazy weather you got going there!! I have a sinking feeling that it's on it's way here...but I've only heard of rain and blustery winds for Saturday - high of low 50's...brrr...sounds like a nasty kind of day to me ...

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

With a day like that, I think I would stay in bed.

7. CandyH & Catcat

well, CATCAT is smart, he's stayed on, or in, the bed almost all day

I spent only half the day there ... things to do on computer, things to do around the house .. couldn't do all I wanted, still sore, moving slowly

and of course had to cater to Catcat ...

occasional sun, occasional rain, frequent showers, nearly constant wind (fun to look up through the skylights, watch the branches toss in the breezes), mist, lowering clouds, oh standard October weather for here, though we might get a taste of Indian summer later on

now for a semi quiet evening, watching to see how low Catcat goes before bed -- DH home soon with food, after speaking at Toastmasters about the scientific site atop Mauna Kea

finally used up the last of the test strips expired 9/30/19 ...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    Sonia & Leo likes this.