10-9-18 Jones AMPS 193

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Oct 9, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

@Beck and Grandpa
    @PussCatPrince - GA
    @Sean & Rufus
    @Noah & me (GA)
    @carfurby
    @Phoebes
    @Bellasmom
    @Pamela & Amethyst

I want to thank you guys/ladies - I have been away not only as I was busy and focused on Jonesy but because I didn't know how to work through what I was feeling with watching Jones slowly slip away. I have missed the support here and should of realized that it was here no matter what. Now I am crying at my desk. I have been lurking and watching Grandpa and Phoebe's update - getting worried when I can't find it at first. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jones was never my favorite cat but over the last two years we have bonded. At the vet's on Saturday she said that "Awe, look at him cuddled into you. He is your cat now...he isn't DS's cat any longer." And she is right, he sleeps with me, cuddles with me, I watch his food bowl constantly to make sure he is eating, I watch the litter box (I have 3 poop cams!), I constantly look for him in his tree at home to make sure he is ok, he constantly watches me to know where I am (except AMPS/PMPS - he doesn't like that time as I pill him as well). I bought him a heating pad to keep warm as he is so thin. He has become the centre of my world like they all do eventually.

I am not sure where Jones and my journey is going or will end but....thank you.

2. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

Huge hugs! Wow, I can so understand! I have several cats here who have lived with me for many years. I have a couple that have always been my special ones, but quite honestly I rescued cats because they need a safe place to live. I have Trixie because I love dogs.

Grandpa is only here because he followed us to my car during a mission to rescue two other cats last summer. We couldn't drive away and leave him for animal control so he came here. Never would I have imagined how important he would become to me or how much I would come to love him. He makes me realize just how many special, amazing animals are overlooked because they are rough looking or older or living in dirty circumstances.

You are wonderful for everything you're doing. How a relationship begins is nowhere near as important as where it goes.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

This is a wonderful, loving community and we all support each other no matter what.

Make the most of each day with Jones and try not to think about tomorrow. I know it's not easy. Jones is lucky to have you. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: at least it will be together. Ty for worrying about us with so much on your own plate. We feel it from everyone.

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hugs to u Tracey and Jones, we are all here for each other, no matter what's is going on, I've wondered about u guys and had u in my prayers, ur a great kitty mom:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Ultrasound/Possible Biopsy will be done tomorrow. Happy and scared.

7. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Oh noes. Now look whatchadone this morning to me AND I have to go out soon too. images.jpg

Glad it's not just me lurking about . Good Ty day/Bad Ty day , I do that with two or three here. I watch and hope and wish for the very best. You and Jones are one of 'em missus.

When I entered these portals not so long ago really , I found family/whanau. You are one of those.

:bighug:

M

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Thanks M. You are only like the second person that has ever called me Trace...:bighug:

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
  9. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

We're not supposed to have favorites. Actually I think I've had lots of favorites for different reasons. Leroy who lived with me to 23, Elmo was the smartest, Kobiashi who had the saddest story of abandonment, Alvin who had such a rough life and got to spend one winter of his life out of the cold and of course Nigel who loved being in the car and was absolutely the sweetest Angel ever. They all affect us in different ways. And I would never have thought anyone's cat so far away could have such an impact on me.
    And I dread Christmas. Just friggin hate it.

10. Tracey&Jones (GA)

So ultrasound booked for tomorrow. Fasting after bedtime tonight and no meds tomorrow morning just his pred with a bite of food. It will be a NS morning.

He had a normal poop this morning and a solid one turned to goo tonight. Since he got into the leftover roasted turkey tonight...I am sure tomorrow will be a great day poop wise.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for the ultrasound. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  12. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

So stressful not feeding for an U/S. Prayers for Jones :bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

So nice to see you Tracey! I was wondering how you and Jones were doing. It can be so draining some times dealing with FD is bad enough but then to have other issues going on too is overwhelming.

Sending you a lot of vines for the US today! Fingers and Paws crossed. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

14. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member