10/9/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 172 +5 94 Pmps 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Oct 9, 2018.

1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...s-amps-201-5-85-pmps-107.204460/#post-2267399

Miss P is doing ok today. We forgot to give her the chemo pill yesterday so we are just waiting until tomorrow her normal chemo pill day. No wonder she was doing so well yesterday with eating. :rolleyes: bad momma bean. She eaten 6 cans of ff for the last 4 or 5 days. Hoping her vet visit on Friday will show some weight improvements. And some bw improvements too. She's her ever loving cutey self. Even for a poop machine. ;) head bumps and scritches to all. Thank you for those extra vines and prayers.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Phoebe is being her loving cutey self. Don't be hard on yourself for forgetting the chemo pill. You're doing a great job taking care of her. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Extra prayers being sent, Angela :bighug: No way are you ever a bad momma bean ❤️❤️❤️

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Awww....don't beat yourself up mama...you're doing a great job taking care of Ms. P...and her poopy self...reminding me it's time to go clean the LB...not my favorite job...best to you and Ms. P. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Lovely update. Vines for Friday's vet visit.

6. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Sounds like a Good day for Miss P (is that short for Miss poopy?:p)
    Do t beat yourself up Angela, you're foido a great job for your girl.

Sending stitches and vines for Miss P, and these for you:bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice update! Hey we all forget lol

8. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

I suppose what goes in must come out.

Lovely to read she is eating quite well. I'm not sure about the bad mum bean. You seem pretty darn ace to me. Just looking at Phoebes says that. Perhaps you should have given yourself a forfeit and ate the pill yourself. :eek: