10/9 Catcat AMPS 232,+3.5=156,+7=258, PMPS 324,+3=285

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CandyH & Catcat, Oct 9, 2019.

1. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-8-catcat-amps-301-3-176-6-132-pmps-73-3-102.220239/

running late today, taking garbage out this morning wore me out

Catcat must be picking up on my "not feeling too good" -- though it was a beautiful sunny day, if chilly

did manage to get food out to barn cats, today wasn't a total waste -- both ran to meet me, both MEOWED -- which is unusual for ferals -- though I suspect Kurry isn't truly a feral, more an abused pet cat who doesn't trust anyone but me -- Greta actually got within 2 feet of me, she was so happy to see/smell food

It was fascination
    I know
    And it might have ended
    Right then, at the start

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Just a passing glance
    Just a brief romance
    And I might have gone
    On my way
    Empty hearted

Are we playing name that tune? ;)

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Looks like Cat Cat is going to behave himself tonight so get a good rest and feel better soon!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Catcat today!

Feel better soon Candy! Get lots of rest :)

4. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

oh I just throw in a song or lyric once in awhile, music has been such a part of my life ..

Sue and Luci and MrWorfMen's Mom like this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Bless your heart for taking care of those ferals - or the kitties in the barn :)

Hopefully Catcat will have a better time of it soon...get those numbers down there bud :)

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Those barn kitties and Catcat are very lucky to have you to take such good care of them Candy. I hope you feel better very soon. :bighug::bighug::bighug: