10/9 Gordy AMPS 181, +6=292 | PMPS 375

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Oct 9, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-7-gordy-amps-328-4-325-6-287.204347/

+8.5=96, +10.75=138

To be honest... I am surprised by last nights green and blues. Kinda wanted more tests... but I also really wanted sleep. Why couldn't he do that on any of the previous nights where I had no work???

AMPS stuff will be in 20 minutes. The late shot on Sunday got me off schedule.

Dental tomorrow.

Hurricane Thursday. Are you guys ready, @Bellasmom ? I know youre closer to the westcoast.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Bellasmom likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Cass, they just know when we have to work, it’s so:banghead:
    Sending dental vines:bighug:
    We are safe, just under a tropical storm watch and tropical surge watch, thanks!

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Looking good Gordy! There timing is so Cat-like :rolleyes:

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  4. CassAndGordy(GA)

Official AMPS is 181. That's food influenced too. Hopefully he behaves.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Our kitties have the worst timing. Surf safely Gordy.

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Great numbers!! :D:cool:

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

The all knowing cat!!!!!!!

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

So the dental is cancelled :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: or, more direct, they never actually put him in the books!!!!! I am BEYOND livid. I had to rework my work schedule for this. Good thing I called to see what his pre-op instructions. I asked for a manager to call me, but no one called me back.

I live in one of the largest cities in the country.... why is it so hard to find a flippin' decent vet office?!?!?!?!?!??!

So now he won't have a dental until mid-November. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

That is unacceptable! Be a squeaky wheel and call back and tell them, "your mistake, fix it! Bump a non-diabetic kitty and get Gordy in ASAP Or I find another practice" . ASK to speak to the owner of the practice.

10. CassAndGordy(GA)

I'll be calling tomorrow. I had to cool off more. But i AM annoyed I didn't get the manager call back I requested.

I am so tired of changing vets. This is my forth attempt since I moved here. Ugh.

11. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 375

I guess I have to figure out that perfect measurement between 3u and 3.25u :rolleyes:

12. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: That totally sucks about the dental never being scheduled. How rude!

I wouldn't assume Gordy is staying in high numbers. He likes to pull a fast one when you least expect it. :rolleyes: