10-9 Ittle AMPS=331 +2=297 +3=271 +6=326 PMPS=435/Moey AMPS=307 +2=303 +3=241 +6=179 PMPS=285

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

10-8(yesterday). Good morning! Hope all is well with everyone. Have a wonderful day...and kitties please behave! Paddle safely in the lagoon and relax at the beach!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Good morning Briere! I'm in awe of you, taking care of two diabetic kitties at the same time! :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Hugs and head scritches to those two very lucky little kitties!
    Have a wonderful day! :)

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  3. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Ittle would like to try another increase tomorrow morning. I will be adding more #'s to the SS to get a better idea but, it's pretty obvious the decrease hasn't worked. He's on day 6... about 11 cycles thus far. I'm thinking increase to 1.1u since he didn't take the 1.25u increase too well. Thoughts?
    I may eventually switch to TR with him but, not quite ready just yet. I need a bit more "feel" for how the insulin is working for him.
    Have a lovely day!

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Great idea! You're getting plenty of tests...hope to see the switch soon.

Moey was doing so well...now what's he doing up in that lemon tree? If he were on TR, you'd be thinking about an increase after tomorrow night (I think)...6 cycles. It's a little more aggressive...

You might find it helpful - or maybe I would?:rolleyes: If you'd put which protocol they're each on, on the SS - love the way you've got all your info on the top of that. Really helpful!

Have a wonderful day Briere 'Fur Mom Extraordinaire!':bighug:

Briere Fur Mom likes this.