10/9 Luci AMPS 227,2+145,4+45.5+47,5.5+55, 6+63,7+87,8+115, PMPS 205,2+203,3+199

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Beach day - no lagoon

Well I was sure after that huge 138 point drop from AMPS to 2+ she was headed back to the lagoon...but not Miss Luci - just kept me guessing all day and never did go any further than the edge of the water...I suppose a day at Bella's Tiki Hut was better than a day in the trees!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci heads to the lagoon and surfs today.

3. Sue and Luci

Me too Carla...me too...Luci seems to not have the same idea about all of this than I do...surf during the day, not at night; keep going down, not up - gradually. She's just not paying any attention to her lessons.. :)

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Come one Luci! Daytime swimming is just as fun, if not funner than moonlight swimming! :cool:

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

There she goes!
    [​IMG]

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Already under the hut.

7. Sue and Luci

And then she takes off like a rocket and decides to go deep diving - what is it with this girl? I took tests every half hour yesterday - sure she was going to go to the lagoon - nada - today, I say I'm just going to go with our regular routine...and off she goes - Miss Shark Chaser...will I ever figure out what she's up to? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look at u go miss Luci!!

9. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Oh Sue, you make me laugh so hard, thanks! Yes what is up with Luci goosy... another reduction tonight I see!?
    You go girl :D- but stay safe you are making mommy crazy probably crazier o_O:eek::woot:

10. Sue and Luci

Not quite - she didn't go below 40 - so no reducie yet for her. Our rule is 1 x below 40 = reduction OR 3 x below 50 = reduction. She didn't make the grade yet for either one of those criteria. We'll see what she does tonight at her 2+. DH will be on duty then so he'll have to keep an eye on her to make sure she stays safe...she's a really sneaky thing - she may not go near the lagoon tonight - after spending so much time there today - it's very rare for her to return to the scene of the crime.:eek: (three times I believe she's had a green cycle in the day time and again at night)...so we'll have our guard up...and will be watching her)...of course as with all things cat - there is absolutely NO WAY to know what the heck she's going to do...:facepalm:

I keep hoping one of these weeks, she'll just decide she's had enough of this insulin routine - will turn that corner and never come back! :woot: Of course I could win the lottery too...hmmm let me think Lotto winner or OTJ for Luci...OR getting struck by lightning...most likely the latter is what will happen...and neither of the first two - I can always dream :joyful:

11. Bellasmom

Look at Luci go!! Bella is with her, I’ve never shot 2u at his pmps of 94, we shall see what he does with it, probably gonna have a pj party on moms work night

12. Sue and Luci

Yep, I see what you mean! That shooting the green makes me a nervous wreck! Get your coffee pot going girl...or get out the HC/MC - hope he'll surf safely. I'd get a 1+ to make sure he isn't doing anything crazy (like Luci!) and most definitely a 2+ ...if the depot is full and he's in an active cycle you're in for a long night...:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Bellasmom likes this.
  13. Bellasmom

Oh I’m sure it’s full, ugh, I will intervene if I need to or if he’s diving for the sharks:nailbiting: why does he do this?? Lol DH has been off 2 days

14. Sue and Luci

Because he heard you two talking - he's timed it for the maximum impact:rolleyes: - ya know how it is with these cats - whenever is the most inconvenient time:facepalm: - that's when they pull these low numbers from under the fur... get out your arsenal of HC - you're in for a party tonight...and not the kind you were hoping for...we'll cross fingers/paws that it's not going to be as bad as we're thinking...but starting out in the green...whoooo boy...all I can say is get the coffee pot ready and figure out your alarm clocks...ugh :( TOmorrow will not be any fun at all - sleep deprived mama's - no fun at all... :(

Bellasmom likes this.
  15. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Well look at Miss Luci!!!! She takes off slow and steady and then when she sees her competitors don't see her as a threat, she takes off like a speed boat! And that is just how my sweet grand daughter used to swim competitively. ;)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  16. Bellasmom

Arsenal is ready, can’t make coffee, I’m out:eek:

17. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Chocolate works too! LOL :)

Bellasmom likes this.
  18. Bellasmom

Sent DH to store, he was 98 at +1 so what do you think he will do

19. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Luci!!?
    +6 63 PMPS... 205. Boy oh girl. So now +2?