11/06 Boomer AMPS 94 PMPS 158, reducie earned, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 94 shooting 2.75u

Boomer was at the window crying this morning at 5:00. I finally got up, told him that no one "out there" cares, and took him btb. He immediately jumped down and about 5 minutes later was crying again. I got up, stirred his food (he had hardly eaten anything overnight) and went btb. He quieted down but we couldn't get back to sleep so DH got up to start coffee. I need, once again, to find some new foods for overnight.

One of my appliances delivered yesterday has two small dents or scratches on it. The delivery guys pointed them out to DH. When I looked, I couldn't really see them. Neither can DH. And they're both on the sides but at the very back of the washer. Won't be visible. The delivery guys told DH to call Lowes because Lowes will give a discount of 5-15%. Delivery guys noted the damage on their forms. So DH called and once the delivery guys were back and had submitted the form, Lowes called DH back and offered a 10% discount. DH told him he wanted 15%. He ended up getting 15%! lol for damage that neither one of us can actually see. :smuggrin: Makes up a bit for the 3 day delay in delivering our appliances.

Today on the agenda...well I went out to the pond...nothing much there...then went with 2 other photographers to the cemetery where the Horned Owl still hangs out. We couldn't find him. Did manage some shots of nuthatches, a Brown Creeper, and some deer. Oh...and it's darned cold out today.

Today's photo is a Ruby-Crowned Kinglet, taken in my backyard a couple of days ago.

Attached Files:

2. Judy and Boomer

Asked DH to test at +2 when I was out. +2 47:eek: DH gave higher carb food and msg'd me with the number. I told him to give a bit of syrup.
    +2.5 101
    +3 142
    I think DH's idea of "a bit of syrup" is different than mine lol

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Wow Boomer, slow it down buddy
    Glad u got the discount on new appliances
    Have a great day Judy

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

5. Judy and Boomer

Boomer is getting a reducie tonight. Unless he starts a big bounce, then I may shoot 2.75 through the bounce and reduce tomorrow. And yes I know he's only had 2 numbers under 50 on this dose but to drop to under 50 by +2 when he is normally the same as PS is not something I want to mess around with.

6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Judy, does Boomer eat at AMPS or right after? That drop was pretty drastic. I always get a higher +2, but I know everyone doesn't.

Good job sticking up for yourselves with Lowe's!

7. Judy and Boomer

+5 40
    Well regardless of the reducie I planned, he just earned an automatic one anyways.

8. Judy and Boomer

I make sure he's eating at least 2/3 of his food prior to giving his shot, then he normally finishes it after his shot. Yes that was an early drop which always means trouble! Normally at +2 he's even or a bit up from the PS number.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope Boomer comes back up soon. Great on getting the discount at Lowe's. Great picture.

10. Judy and Boomer

11. Judy and Boomer

12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Whoa Boomer, that was low enough! You most definitely earned a reduction:D

13. Judy and Boomer

+7 70 +8 88 and +9 110 good he's gone 3 hours without food, up til +9

14. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 158 shooting a reduced dose of 2.5u

15. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie!!!
    We had to get a new refrigerator several months ago, the old one was on its last legs. We wound up with one that they said had cosmetic damage. Neither DH or I could find the damage and it was $300 less than the same one undamaged.
    What an adorable little bird!

16. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Boomer!! You got a reducie!! :D Congratulations! :D:D
    Yay on the 15% off!!
    Beautiful picture and such a cute little birdie!