11/06 Furball +10=177 AMPS=301 PMPS=208

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Nov 6, 2019.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-05-furball-10-143-amps-322-pmps-336.221300/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she comes back down and surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and @JoyBee&Ravan and Peggy Sue and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH's recovery and @Olive & Paula and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and @LizzieInTexas and family and Jamie and Andy (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and Dan and Luna (@For_Luna) and @Sarah and Blaze and @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) for Ella's pneumonia and @Sue and Luci and @Idjit's mom (Lou).

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Whatcha doing up there Furball, come on down, have a great day Carla

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Furball....Luci is at the beach...she needs company as she's stuck in the lounge chair due to her cast. Please come and visit her there soon and come on down from that high place.

Have a great day Carla!

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy "Thursday", Carla :bighug: Sending prayers to you and all your fur babies ❤️

5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope Furball decides to head for the beach today and surfs safely for you.

6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Furball is really good at those sudden jumps! I would never have expected that AMPS from the +10. Mowgli seems to have high up ends of his curve too!

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Furball leaves those PINKS behind!

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I hope you have a nice day Carla - and that your little miss slides back down. She likes experiencing lots of colors, silly girl:cat:

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Head down to the beach Miss Furry Purry! Time to get into a blue bikini! :cool:
    Have a wonderful day Carla! :):):)

10. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member