11/07/19 Mowgli AMPS 254 +0.75 290 +11 193 PMPS 194

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Nov 7, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

11/06/2019

Morning!

I increased Mowgli’s dosage yesterday in hopes to flatten him out a bit! As I had mentioned in yesterday’s condo I used the logic that mowgli had spent 13 cycles on his previous dose with 8 cycles since I had seen numbers below 50. Please anyone, let me know if I had misunderstood the dosecrease criteria for TR in this scenario :)

I took tomorrow off so that I can extend the long weekend into a 4 day weekend so I am definitely looking forward to the end of the day .. TGIT!!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mowgli slides down today and you come home to a lower number.

AmandaE likes this.
  3. AmandaE

Thanks Carla! Fingers crossed!!

4. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the new dose proves to be helpful for you. :)

AmandaE likes this.
  5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

6. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dosing. Do you think an underlying health issue may be causing the higher BGs? I hope he feels better soon! Enjoy the long weekend :)

AmandaE likes this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope the increase brings lower numbers for Mowgli without any bouncing....enjoy your days off :bighug:

AmandaE likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Mowgli's on the roller coaster! Our kitties can drive us a bit Crazy! :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

AmandaE likes this.
  9. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

For the increase, I would have done the same! Increase by .25u because nadirs are mostly under 100 and you kept the dose for at least 10 cycles (13 cycles). So good luck with it!
    I saw yesterday Mowgli was not feeling good, hope he is better today! :)

AmandaE likes this.
  10. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down there, bella is out in the water so go get some catinis on the house, hes not paying attention
    Enjoy ur days off

AmandaE likes this.
  11. AmandaE

I think there is a chance that something is going on with him health wise. I have an appointment for him on the 20th. Hopefully we can at least get some bloodwork done. Mowgli is much more chill at the vet than Nyx ;)

12. AmandaE

I hope so too Debra!! Thanks, I’m looking forward to the weekend for sure :)

13. AmandaE

You’re totally right Joy! They’re worth the insanity though eh?

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  14. AmandaE

Thanks Lyane. I’m glad I didn’t misinterpret! Reductions are a little more straight forward for me than increases honestly. :)

Im not sure if he isn’t feeling well, he seems normal he just has been having some vomit from time to time with no solids or hair, seems to be when he eats Friskies and it is usually Friskies coloured. I have found a couple hair balls around though so maybe he’s been trying to work them up, I’m not sure but I hope it isn’t an intestinal blockage or something starting up in his stomach. Maybe it’s nothing. (I hope)

I actually just got a call for a cancellation today but it’s today at 4:20 so I won’t be able to get home from work in time. The admin said she’s going to try and do some fancy footwork to get me in tomorrow which would be great because I’m off tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

15. AmandaE

Ooo I hope Mowgli takes advantage of that offer!! Sneaking catinis!!!

Bellasmom likes this.
  16. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Good you can have an appointment tomorrow! In the meantime maybe try to feed him something else than Friskies!
    Long weekend coming !! :joyful:

17. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Fingers and paws crossed that you can get in to see the vet tomorrow, it would certainly ease your mind.
    I hope Mowgs is feeling better tonight and hope it was just the Friskies. Scritches to Mowgli and Nyx.

18. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I think I would try something other than friskies and see if it changes. Friendlies has been known to have issues.