11/07 Boomer AMPS 218 +3 142 +6 139 PMPS 157, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 218 shooting 2.5u

I wish I could get Boomer to eat a bit more overnight. I tried a new food last night...Friskies tuna....I gave him a spoonful with his PS meal and he gobbled it right up. So I gave him some in his overnight buffet.....he did eat some of it at +3 but I don't think he ate any more of it overnight. He did wake me around 3:30; I got up and stirred his foods then picked him up and went btb. He slept with me for quite a while.

It snowed here last night :eek: well just a little bit but we're under a snow squall watch and it's supposed to hit during commuting time which is basically starting now (it's 7:00 here).

This afternoon our gas dryer gets installed YAY and then we can finally hook up the washer and get some of the copious amounts of laundry done that is overtaking our walk-in closet. Yesterday DH got the railing put up; it just needs a bit of paint. And there was a piece of baseboard we decided to replace so hopefully it will get done today. I also have to set up the studio this afternoon; I'm doing a Christmas session with 2 girls tomorrow morning.

Today's photo is of one of the Red-Tailed Hawks that hang out at Saunders Pond.

Attached Files:

Bellasmom and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Boomer is so picky about his food at night. I hope he slides down and surfs today. Yay for getting your dryer installed. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Have you tried any of those 'enticements' ? Luci loves that Fortiflora! I had no idea!

Lovely Red Tail! We saw a lot of those along the x-ways on our travels this last weekend...I even saw one on the ground - he was busy with some prey...beautiful big bird though!

Ugh, snow...and during the morning commute! It's happening in Michigan too - my son just texted that they've closed one of the major x-ways due to black ice. Deadly stuff....accidents all over the place...and this is just the beginning...I'm so glad we're here...but I feel badly for everyone there...

Hope you have a great day Judy!

4. Judy and Boomer

He does like the fortiflora but I have to be careful how much I give him. I always have chicken in the fridge for him....he gets some when the Beans are having meals as he likes to share our meals with us. So I've tried adding chicken pieces to his overnight food but it doesn't seem to help.

5. Judy and Boomer

+3 142
    And the guy who's hooking up our dryer was able to come early so he's here now YAY.

Bellasmom likes this.
  6. Judy and Boomer

YAY we have a working washer and dryer.

Bellasmom and carfurby (GA) like this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Ravan has something new going on with the food. He seems to be VERY hungry! Asking for more food. He's gained weight & just sleeps all day I know it's not good for his diabetes or his legs. I noticed him limping today.:(
    upload_2019-11-7_12-6-36.jpeg

9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending prayers to Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Boomer, eats ur nite time fuds please for mom and I bet ur so glad to have your washer and dryer back working
    Have a great day

11. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Good luck with the reducie! Hope Boomer sleeps all night tonight. :bighug:
    Beautiful hawk picture! All the birds seem to pose for you! "Judy the bird whisperer"! :)
    Glad your laundry room is back together and you can clear out your walk-in! :joyful:
    Good luck with your Christmas photo-shoot!

12. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 157 shooting 2.5u

13. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Boomer you must eat your fuds.

Yeah on fully functioning laundry room. Let the washing begin.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  14. Judy and Boomer

wrong condo, deleted

15. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Dine in to the soothing sounds of a washer and dryer.

Judy - you need to invent an automatic cat food stirring device.