11/10/18 Olive AMPS 304; +3=328; +5=270; +9=239; PMPS 265; +4=157; +6=140

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday Cabergoline Day 36

She popped a pickle last night, Yeah Olive!!!! Was it the increase of caber kicking in or increase of insulin, both together ???? Remains to be seen.

We had freezing rain most of yesterday. Today very windy, still haven't been able to rake.

Hugs and prayers to all.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice to see that green again Olive. Love the "popped a pickle".
    Yuck to the freezing rain.

3. Olive & Paula

I think she might be on a mission. She is so insistent to be fed. She has already had a whole can by +3 and the +3 is her food spike which isn't much so..........

She is so alert today, she is sitting not laying, watching the leaves blowing in circles at the sliders. She certainly prefers these doses.

I might have to take her visiting with me today.

4. Olive & Paula

Just had a hail storm.:(:(:(

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Hooray for pickles!! I am so so happy to hear that she's doing and feeling well. Ugh, yuck to hail and freezing rain. I think we're in the single digits this morning, but perhaps we've snuck up to the low teens. The wind is atrocious (in true ND fashion). But still, I think I'd prefer that to freezing rain. I HATE ice. I hope you both continue to have a good day today!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Olive is feeling good. I hope she gives you more green soon. Yuck on the hail storm.

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Great that Olive is feeling good :) ( How did she get the name Olive? So cute!)

I have a beautiful sunny day but it's only 24 degrees :eek: Much to early to be so cold!

Have a Wonderful Day :joyful:

8. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Seems that way here too. It has warmed up a whole 5° in 7.5 hours. It is 51 currently.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

The woman who found her, Her daughter named her Love. Sometimes they called her Olive. I kicked around a few names even thought of leaving it Love but just couldn't call her that. To honor the little girl who graciously handed her over to me, I decided to keep her nickname Olive. And it sounds close to Love so she wouldn't get to confused with all the changes that took place.

10. Olive & Paula

I just came in from being out and it's 36 degrees here. So windy I'm sure wind chill is a lot colder.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  11. Olive & Paula

Oooh I got my calendar today. Smokey GA and Olive are both in it.

This my first calendar. I'm very impressed with it. Thank you.

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

My calendar came today, too, and it was nice to see Olive and Smokey (and, of course, Rusty).
    Olive is lookin' good today.

Bummer on your weather. We are having high winds (wind advisory) and snow. My new bicycle just arrived. I hope I'll get to ride it before next spring!

Hugs and scritches

13. Olive & Paula

Rusty with his little feet crossed is so handsome.