11/10 Loudogg AMPS 378 +6 330 PMPS 296 +4 295 +9 268

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

November 9, 2018 Condo - Day 3 Post Dental

Good morning all,
    All is well with my buddy Lou. He actually made it to the lagoon last night! Caleb went to bed when I did so it was up to me to do the overnight check. I was too tired to do a second one, so I'm not sure how low he may have gone. He goes lower (not too low), and then he's been having extreme bounces back up by AMPS. He usually coasts a bit better before bouncing by +3 in the AM cycle. I'm wondering if some of it has to do his pain meds wearing off by AMPS. If that's the case, it's weird that's not happening by PMPS. Who knows?

Otherwise, Lou is doing better than I could have ever expected with so many extractions. He seems perfectly himself now. Sleeping out in the living room with us at his favorite places and positions. He was cuddly and purring this morning, wanting attention and giving me his patented head bonks. I couldn't be happier. :joyful:

I hope you all have a wonderful Caturday and your kitties stay safe. Sending vines to all those kitties and beans in need. Keeping Judy, DH, and Boomer in my heart today (@Judy and Boomer ). :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice to see the green. With all those yucky teeth gone he might do so much better glucose wise, and keep you on your toes very soon.

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Here's hoping!! :D

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Thank you Amanda. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Lou is back to normal and being loving. Nice to see that green last night. I hope he comes back down today.

6. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

I’m glad Lou is doing well after his dental :bighug: