11-10 - Small Kitty amps 115 – That’s better

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Photorecon, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Photorecon

Photorecon Well-Known Member

Morning dude,

After the debacle of the last few days, Small Kitty seems to be back on track for now (knock on wood).

Yesterday when I arrived home I went crazy on cleaning with vinegar (white) to erase all possible urine smells. The top cover of the litter boxes were cleaned with dish soap and rinsed in the shower. All pee routes are now pointing to the litter boxes, hope it’s fixed. The biggest improvement, I think, is letting them (Small Kitty and Big Brother) go out. Yesterday at 20h the double doors (one behind the other) cat trap was opened for the first time in a while. Small Kitty was so confused that he made a 360 before opening and go out. I don’t know how they sustained the cold wind. The apartment walls were shaking and everything not attached outside must have been flying. For sure nobody was out feeding cats, all doors were locked and blind closed. Strangely enough, Big brother came home during the night and threw out. When I woke up this morning the spot was there, consisting of… GRASS ! Heck, don’t get it, these kitties are fed by 1-1/2 can each meal plus another quarter one at night (to push sugar level up a bit when needed). Big brother might have missed his target in the dark and grabbed weed instead of a bird or mouse :cat:.

SL went down also, on the edge of green. Small Kitty was happy this morning, I put him on my lap before departing to the office and he stayed there purring. Like I did yesterday night, I’ll give him more attentions. All over the internet was said that peeing might be a mean to says :’’ Hey ! Remember I’m there ?? Mind taking care of me ???’’.

So all ingredients for improvement are there, less meowing, no peeing, better sleep. Future will tell if it’s going to remain like that, hope it will.

Sébastien

Last post

2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to hear! Fingers and paws crossed that your pee problems are over.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad things are better this morning with SK. Hopefully things stay that way. Sending prayers.

4. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a very eventful time. Hope things go well in the LB department.
    Nice start SK:cat::cat::cool:

Photorecon likes this.
  5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Such a good report, I hope it continues! Cats may not be able to talk, but they are great at communicating ;) I had a roommate a long time ago that didn't like to clean her cat's litter box very often. Her normally very sweet, loving and docile cat didn't like that and told her so...by jumping up on her bed and peeing on her while she was sleeping, it was a pretty clear message. :joyful:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.