11/11 Boomer AMPS 85 +2 77 +3 68 +6 83 PMPS 99, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 85 shooting 2.5u
    It took him a minute to decide to eat but he finally did eat the perfect bistro chicken pate I put out this morning. He stopped when about half done; I put him and the dish up on his testing table and he ate most of the rest of it:rolleyes: He's had no really soft poops for over 24 hours; just had the one poop yesterday which wasn't nearly as soft as they had been.

Today on the agenda.....idk....not bothering to go out it's too dull out....we're under another weather advisory with a bunch of snow expected today:( So I'll get some editing done and maybe a closet cleaned.

Today's photo was taken a few weeks ago and is a Great Blue Heron....as you probably know by now I'm a big fan of reflection shots!

Attached Files:

Bellasmom and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Boomer ate some for you this morning. I hope he continues to eat and his tummy feels better. Sending prayers. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

So happy Boomer is eating again, that's so worrisome when they don't eat. Keep feeling better Boomer! :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Such a beautiful reflection shot of the heron, he looks just like Clarence, our local heron!
    Good idea to stay in, it's armageddon again according to the weather channel!! :joyful:

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Boomer ate, yeah!!!!

Very Blue bird it is too.

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

So glad Boomer is eating and look at him go on the amps
    Have a great day Judy

6. Judy and Boomer

+2 77 and +3 68
    Feeding now; I did have to scoop it out of the auto feeder for him but that's not unusual and he's eating now. And today I remembered to make note of what the food is lol

ETA: I had given him very small portions in his auto feeder because I've had to change each meal out about 5 times for the last couple of days. But he finished the small +3 so I've given him another tbsp which he has also eaten. YAY!!!

Shoeskitty-GA and Sonia & Leo like this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

+6 83
    Boomer seems to be back to normal and so far he's eaten today without any fussiness!

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I'm so glad Boomer is back to eating normally and I sure hope it sticks. Looking fabulous beautiful Boomer.
    Hope it's a good day for you Judy, even if spent indoors:)

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Yay Boomer!

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Great photo of the Heron! The reflection in the water is so cool!
    [​IMG]

11. Judy and Boomer

Well he's officially eaten all four meals so far today; we only had to scoop the food onto plates. And he got up for a cuddle with DH after his +9 food. Appears he's back to normal; I do hope that he has a poop soon though as it's been about 24 hours since his last one.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! That looks like something I'd want to put on my wall here in Florida! Love the 'blues'... simply stunning!

Glad Mr. Boomer finally decided to eat the offerings...these kids!:p

Sonia & Leo and Judy and Boomer like this.
  13. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 99 shooting 2.5u

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  14. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great reports on Boomer. I'm just hoping his tummy was a bit off and he's back to normal now.

Judy and Boomer and Sonia & Leo like this.