11/11 Ming PMPS = 86, +1 = 101, +2 = 88, +3 = 95. +4 = 94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-10-ming-pmps-130-2-297.221536/

I did something a little different with feeding this PMPS. We gave 1 tbsp of HC w/ LC at PMPS and also at +2. At PMPS because he was lower than at +10 but still at a shootable number. At +2 because it's early in the cycle and I need to sleep... :blackeye: lol!!!! I think if I didn't have to sleep, I might have tried LC just to see where he goes.

However, I am not kidding myself. I think I'll probably still need to stay up with him tonight. But the HC w/ LC (MC) makes me feel better.

I had an okay day at work. Very tired and everyone seemed to be in a good mood so that was good. Unfortunately, I scratched my car and it was no one's fault but mine so I am just... upset now. :( It's not a bad scratch. I was getting out of a tricky spot and overestimated my skill and scratched the fence. Sigh...

2. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Ming. I hope you were able to get some sleep. Sorry about your car. :bighug:

Crista & Ming likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Very nice Ming.

Crista & Ming likes this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Nice greens last night Ming! :D
    Sorry about your car Crista. Is it a deep scratch? You could maybe call a dealer or crappy tire and see if they have a little vial of paint to cover it. :bighug:

6. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

hehe good ol' crappy tire. Nice greens for Ming, Crista. I have experimented a little too with food (for us all it takes is a little higher LC) to keep the numbers flatter. Mav would instantly bounce just at the smell of HC :rolleyes:. Hope you had a good night's rest.

Crista & Ming and Sonia & Leo like this.