11.11 Polly AMPS 198, +4=133, +6=133, +9.25=187 PMPS 262, +2.5=147, +4.5=151, +5.75=84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marilyn and Polly, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Yesterday's confetti parade

Recap 11.10
    302 AMPS
    202 +4
    197 +6
    195 +9
    192 PMPS
    106 +3
    86 +5
    99 +6
    91 +7
    140 +8.5

All's good in Pollywood. Excellent appy. As always, preening (toothless kitty tries so hard!), pee, poo, and lots of purring last night. I broke the bed time routine by listening to some old time rock and roll while cleaning through the wee early hours of the morning. Poor critters were so discombobulated. Will kept waking and then jogging through the house to see what was going on; Rowsie was zoom-zoom, jump up, dash behind bookcase kitty; Polly just followed me around mewping and jumping up on things to be at a petting level with an occasional zoom for good measure. Fuzz? He's old. He slept through the commotion 'til I went to bed near 3:00 a.m. Then all of the cats joined me. Perhaps I'll clean more regularly!

And for the first time in a long time, Polly scaled the cat tree in the bedroom to sit in the cat-bird seat. I think she was baffled by the sweeping and had to keep an eye on that frightening broom.

No comment on the apparent flatness of those mid blues today. I do, however, have my fingers crossed. Flat, Polly. Flat.

Vines and wishes and remembrance on this Veterans' Day.

Marilyn and Polly

Paula likes this.
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Sounds like everyone enjoyed the party last night and yes beware of the scary broom! Hope Polly surfs nicely today and maybe even touches those greens.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for Polly scaling the cat tree. It sounds like they enjoyed having you up last night. Keep surfing Polly.

4. Delia

Delia Member

Polly, listen to your mom! Surf flat and safe.

5. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Sounds like something I'd do. Just a dancing and sweeping. Hope you all had a good time.:)

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Polly, you are a wild girl! As is your bean. :)
    Liz

7. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Looks like the extra exercise has done Polly some good :cool::cool:

8. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Housework is always less of a chore when its done to music, somehow it gets done quicker, and the bean gets to jig around a bit - the kitties wore themselves out just watching!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.