11/11 Tina AMPS 99 +3 81 +5 75 PMPS 70

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yesterday

It's Monday again. It's also Veteran's Day - thank you to all who have, and do serve. Hug a veteran today;) If I go see my dad, I will have hugged one:bighug: Seriously, thank you all.

The AMPS this morning was the beginning of the 6th cycle, and the highest since changing to the human meter 11/8 AM. She earned a reduction on the first cycle, and stayed incredibly lower after reducing to .25u.

I did expect her numbers to go up a little after reducing, but she took her time! Tina is feeling well, and still jumping up on shorter chairs and tables instead of using her stairs. The cool thing is that my little CH kitties (Cerebellar Hypoplasia/ spastic, wobbly) have more steps in the house, even if Tina doesn't need them:cat::cat:

I've been growing sweet grass lately, and the cats LOVE it - even the dog likes a few bites. It's a wonderful treat that doesn't have carbs!

Let's all surf safely today kitty kitties:cat:

2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

I grow winter wheat grass for my crew. Just started a new batch 4 days ago. I cut up about a Tbsp of the wheat grass tips and put it on their breakfast. It's almost better than cat nip!!! In fact Ittle may be going down the vegan path:facepalm: He eats all the grass first, then munches on what's left of the canned. He try's to pick it out of the canned( I mix the grass in thoroughly). Crazy kitty!
    I hope Tina is a good girl for you today. I bet it's exciting to see her jumping around. She's like mom, I don't need these silly steps:p Look at what I can do!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Tina. Glad she is feeling so good.

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

There you go Tina, surfing away, looking as gorgeous as ever in your green bikini!! :D:D:D
    Have a wonderful day Jan!

5. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

You crack me up with that "green bikini"! I think I need to find her one. Leo can get him some green speedos:cat:

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Ok, now I'm starting to think your wheat grass has some "chunk the insulin" properties!!! Go Moey! Keep it up Ittle -- I'm telling Tina about you too now Moey baby. Paws crossed:cat:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Glad Tina is a happy little camper :):)

Hopefully her numbers will level out and she will get use to this dosage.

What is sweet grass? I have never ever used cat nip, is it like that?

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

The grass is something my DH picked up at Walmart in the cat area, but I've previously found a bunch more seed that lasted longer. Just put in dirt, cover and wait for it to sprout in about 3-4 days, then put in the sun. Tina says her mouth is open because she was busily smacking, and then it started getting too crowded!
    tina eating grass.jpg
    tina and two eating grass.jpg

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Soooooooo sweet

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

11. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Tina looks fantastic! Love your photos!

I found a little green bikini for her!

Hug your Dad from me too ! My veteran daddy is gone now and still my favorite veteran, 3 wars, WW2, Korea & Vietnam Nam. Bless all our military! :bighug:

upload_2019-11-11_14-47-26.jpeg

12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Sonia & Leo, JoyBee&Ravan and Beth 73 like this.
  13. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Bless your dear daddy Bobbie, three wars . . . incredible. Mine was in Korea - he can recall a few things with clarity from then too, including how proud he was to serve.

OMgosh, I bet Tina runs or flys when she see's me coming with that bikini!!! I know she'd rather I put it on her pesky civvie, Al (red/tan & white)
    I would say it's adorable, but it makes me go ewwww, lol!! My dad is getting a hug tonight, from you too:bighug:

14. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh how CUTE!!! Agree with a thought to all our veterans!

Tina is looking wonderful today! I need to grow some of that grass for Miss Luci pants :)

15. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Dang Tini-weeni... You go girl! :cat:❣️ :bighug:

16. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today for Tina! Keep it up girl!

17. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Thank you for the beautiful words earlier today. I never saw all the posts until just now. I am finally sitting on a chair and going thru condos. Just have a little bit of time left and then need to recheck Yosi. That gravy is working wonderful. When I have some time I need to search for a gravy around 12-15 % carbs to give Yo if less is
    called for depending where he is during a cycle.
    Hope you gave your dad those extra big hugs today. Hope
    your dad had a wonderful day,
    he deserves it!!!