11/12 Leo AMPS 148

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning!

I threw out some peanuts for the blue jays this morning so Leo’s sitting in the bay window bird watching! He kept going to the back door wanting to go out, until I opened the door and he realized there was 10 inches of snow on the deck!! :nailbiting:

Not sure what he’s planning for today, he seems to like the lagoon on this dose but staying very close to shore. Probably time for a little bump in dose for tomorrow morning. Dosecrease threat Leo!!

Have a great day everyone! Stay warm and safe kitties!

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Did you hear that Leo? Better bring it on down to the lagoon today!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Leo slides down for you and surfs today. Wow on the 10 inches of snow.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Jealous of your snow, Sonia :) Sending hugs and prayers to you and Leo :bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

I'm just not sure whether to do a whole .25 or just a half of that. He's had a couple of low 60's but that was Sunday. Hmmmm. And what's with the green days and blue nights?
    I'll probably go with half a .25 and see where that takes us. At least he's seeing some greens.

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

OMG Leo:nailbiting: dosecrease threat!!!!
    Sooooo jealous of the snow!!
    Have a great day Sonia

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

What a wonderful scene: blue jays, kitties, and snow!!!

Hope Leo takes you up on that dosecrease threat :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Uh oh Leo - you are heading in the wrong direction! He was looking so good on this dose just two days ago, and not bad yesterday. Maybe all that snow gave him a fright?!! Or does he actually want an increase? These kitties are confusing me:eek: Ok Leo, tell us what's up, or at least tell your mom;)
    Have a beautiful snowy day Sonia!

9. Sonia & Leo

I know! What a difference a couple of hours makes, totally wrong direction! :rolleyes: Why can't this be like taking antibiotics! Take them, get better, end of story! :banghead:

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Come on down Leo! We all love to see Green on your SS! :D
    upload_2019-11-12_12-19-7.jpeg

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Sonia & Leo

Thank you, maybe Leo should talk to Ravan and find out all his secrets for being green!!!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He just gave you some nice greens yesterday. I would hold this dose and give him the chance to return to the lagoon. I suspect he’s coming down tonight. He’s been blue and flat.

Don’t make me bring out my hot pink patience pants. Lol.

He’s a good boy and does all his green runs during the day for you!

13. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Leo are you listening to everyone....make mama happy and come on back down. But stay close to the shore, not too deep into the lagoon...ok?

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  14. Sonia & Leo

Oh No, please don't do that!! I haven't worn hot pink since the 80's! I'll be chill, I promise!!! :joyful::joyful::joyful:
    Thanks for checking in on us Bobbie, it's much appreciated :bighug: even when it's me your threatening instead of Leo! :joyful:

15. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW!!! 10 inches of snow! You must live near where we live! I've been hearing the reports today from the snowstorm they got yesterday - 10-12" all over our area. I am SOOOOO glad that I'm not there for that...9 degrees tonight...ugh...it seems a bit too early for that kind of harsh weather...

So I'm a snowbird...I'll admit it..fly away to the warmer climate until the winter is over...then I'll fly back :p

Leo - won't you come back to the lagoon and surf with the other kids? See you at the Full Moon Pawty tonight Leo -Luci will be there on the Taster's Blankets...stop by and sign her cast, k?:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  16. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Snow! I want snow!

You remind me that I want to pick up a bag of peanuts. I mostly feed the crows, but some blue jays come around for them, too. Not to mention the squirrels, who like to grab peanuts and tease the crows at the same time. Multitaskers.

17. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

I was going to pop in earlier today, but the day ran away from me! Hope Leo settles into this dose, if the pink patience pants are too retro, we can find a different pair for you that's just your style ;)

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  18. Sonia & Leo

Thanks Christie!!! I'm good for now...:joyful: Like Axl Rose said "just a little patience... ya, ya..." That little Mav of yours is soooo cute and loves his trampoline!! Boy oh boy, he keeps you on your toes doesn't he? :smuggrin::nailbiting:

19. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Nice start for Leo today! Wow ... you have even more snow than me today, and I’m way up north! For some reason Mowgli has stopped trying to dash out the door too... I wonder why :p

Maybe when it comes time to increase Leo you could do a full 0.25u and then if it’s too much reduce by 0.125u to see if that dose is the happy medium?

either way... the word dosecrease has been said... you know Leo! You better stay on your toes :p

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  20. Sonia & Leo

LOL, that was a couple of days ago! My fault for answering Christie this morning on my old post! Thank you for the advice, it's status quo anyway, Leo's still blue/green, there's still a ton of snow and I'm wearing hot pink patience pants thanks to Bobbie! :p
    :bighug::bighug:

AmandaE likes this.
  21. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

LOL!! Omg bear with me ... I’m exhausted! :coffee::coffee:

I thought I was doing so well to check in on the 14th condos :facepalm:

alright time for :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  22. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

What a good boy Leo is! You asked for greens and he gave you greens!

Sonia & Leo likes this.