11/12 Luci AMPS 305 *Pics

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Monday

Good Morning everyone! I keep forgetting to mention that it was our two-year Anniversary here with the forum on 11/7. Not sure if that's something to be happy about or not, but Luci is doing quite well with her diabetes. At least it's managed and she seems to be tolerating the whole thing quite well.

It looks like she's having a bit of a bounce this morning - she hasn't hit a high number like this since mid-August - she was hiding from me yesterday around mid-day and I wasn't having a very good day to search every inch of this place to find her - when I finally did I suspected that I'd missed the possible visit to the lagoon OR perhaps last night it was missed...I thought DH was going to test and went to bed - apparently he didn't get my 'mental telepathy' and didn't test her after dinner...so there was another possibility...she's just going to have to endure a little more testing if she's going to try her 'three-legged surfing' style.

As for the weather, it's gorgeous here! Sunny and low 80's. However, everyone at home in Michigan is making sure I don't forget how awful it is there. So here, for your enjoyment are pics from home!

Have a great day everyone! May your kitties surf safely - and for those of you in snow country - stay warm and snuggle up with those kitties.

SnowStormAtJens.jpg
    KensSnowyYard.jpg

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Luci, why are u hiding from mom?? Come on down and hang out with Bella and make sure hes good.
    Love the pics, how beautiful
    Have a great day Sue

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

It's really cold up this way Sue!
    Luci, whatcha doing way up there? Come on down to the beach, it's nice and warm where you are!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci comes back down today. I love those pictures. Glad you're somewhere warm since that's what you like.

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luci at least be in the lemon tree. That's a lot of snow. We are getting it this morning.

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Luci, have you been sneaking in some shark visits lately? Come down to the beach, Leo says it's nice a warm there! :)
    Enjoy your sun and warmth and have a great day Sue, we have the same view as your family in Michigan!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Happy two year anniversary Sue and Luci - why not celebrate the good parts;)
    I vote for the beauty of snowy mountains, and the warmth of Florida:) I still think Florida is beautiful too -- love all the palms and beaches.
    Luci went past the lemon tree, just barely though. She must admire her own pink cast a bit much - many gals do like to coordinate colors.
    We want to see you in the safe part of the lagoon -- we just love your little tail:cat:

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

She might be still bouncing from the 50 4 cycle ago. And sometimes, they pop up high before they break the bounce. Don’t hide on Momma today, Luci!

Sue. Don’t you miss that white stuff! NOT!

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

10. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Luci is just taking a break and she is striking because she wants to go back home to the snow.......maybe....you don't think so.....no way.....well it was worth a try:)

11. Sue and Luci

I agree wholeheartedly! Every day that Luci is with us is a celebration! She's a royal PITB sometimes, but she's so cute and I love her to pieces... She did come right on down to the lagoon today. I think she's been thinking about it for a day or so...and I might have missed it yesterday and last night too...she seems to be liking this dose - for whatever reason! I'm happy for her...but she has to get up when I call and come for the test...and I'm not so sure she's very keen on that.

Have a wonderful afternoon Jan!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

And into the lagoon she went!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. Sue and Luci

It's amazing how quickly she can clear a bouncie bounce these days!:joyful: I had a suspicion she wandered off to the lagoon yesterday or last night - I just didn't catch her...sneaky little thing:D:D

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  14. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Sue and Luci likes this.