11/12 Tina AMPS 60 +2.5 55 +3.5 53 +5 73 PMPS 63

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning:)

Last night, I got up an hour too early for the +8-9 snack, but gave anyway at +7.5 since Tina was already up and requesting it. That little change still worked and she started off 2 points lower than where she was at that time last night. During the AM and PM cycles, feeding somewhere close to +8 does a great job at holding the numbers (most of the time).
    This is all still a guessing game though! My first guess is that she will go too low in a couple hours. However, there have been many times when a lower pre-shot did not cause numbers to go down as usual, by +3 or so. Not even a week on the reduction, and she's already got my senses on higher alert, including hope to actually ditch the juice. (Good job Tina, giving me those thoughts . . . I think). Up and down and all around emotions over this little soft, most huggable cat.

It's COLD out, and I have to go -- but will be back asap for this particular Royal Highness Princess Puddy Tat. And to check on more High and Royal felines:cat:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look at u go Tina!!! Have a great day Jan

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Tina. I hope she surfs safely today.

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Tuesday , Jan :bighug:

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

:D Wow Tina! Just beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day Jan!! :bighug:

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Tina you are so cute in green.

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Tina is doing GREAT! :D
    [​IMG]

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

She looks fabulous!!! And good job feeding the cycle to keep her surfing. :D

Today is the 8th cycle since you reduced her to 0.25 so the higher depot is drained and she is rocking the greens!

9. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

It is exciting Bobbie! I was reviewing Bubba's SS - he made you work pretty hard to finally get off insulin again. By shot time tonight, I will have the magnified headpiece you posted, to make measuring the dose much easier! Last night, I really needed a third hand, Thanks again!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Bobbie And Bubba

Yes , Bubba made me work really hard this 4th time. Each time they lose remission , it gets harder.

I don’t think it was me that posted about the headpiece but glad you are getting one as it should help.

11. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Tina looks fantastic!!! Green Green green :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I hope she feels as good as she looks:bighug::bighug:

12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Oops - it was @LizzieInTexas. Thanks Lizzie - Bubba with the eye patch and Lizzie's cat with the cowboy hat look like they should be buddies:cat::cat:
    Hold your remission Bubba!

13. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    These are beautifully flat green cycles. I would not be surprised if the next reduction is earned not from a dip under 50 but rather by Tina’s BG remaining in the normal range for 7 days (14 consecutive cycles).

14. Bobbie And Bubba

They are buddies :bighug:

15. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Sandy - that would be my preferred method of reduction and I will watch for it (trying not to hold my breath). I feel lucky that she enjoys some stability. Thank you, and we thank your angel Black Kitty too, for all you learned:bighug::cat::):bighug: and all you share.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  16. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

17. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Jan! Tina is looking simply mahvelous! Luci sez she hopes to see her at the Full Moon Pawty tonight!

Have a wonderful evening and stay warm!

18. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Bless Tina's heart, she just keeps doing better all the time! :bighug: