11/13 MAX AMPS 136+2/132+4.5/76+6/79PMPS 161+6/87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tiffmaxee, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hate those bubbles. I hope Max slides down today.

3. Anne & Hyde (GA)

Anne & Hyde (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue/green surf today Max, please! Hyde was very vocal when I was leaving the house this AM so she got tested :)

4. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

It's kinda nice that he wanted attention! I hear you on the bubbles. So frustrating.

Hope you have a good weekend, Elise. How's your mom? (I'm not asking about the car!)

Vines.

Marilyn and Polly

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

hope the rest of the day went better.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  6. tiffmaxee

Great appy the rest of the day and tonight. He's sure all over with his numbers lately.

The mechanic thinks he figured out why the catalytic won't get ready ad it SHOULD be fixed tomorrow.

7. Jen&Eddie

Jen&Eddie Well-Known Member

Nice slide today, Max. Hope for a nice low blue or green surf for tonight. Happy to read about him asking for attention and his good appetite tonight!

tiffmaxee likes this.
  8. tiffmaxee

Thanks for asking Marilyn. When we spoke last night she said she felt lousy and had cancelled her hair appointment. She is supposed to go today.

I stopped by to talk to the mechanic. The secretary was supposed to have called me yesterday but didn't. He figured out what the problem is and almost got it ready to test. It's something to do with the throttle and NOTHING to do with emissions. He said he will work on it first this morning. I don't know if that means I need to drive it another 90-100 or not. He said he almost got it working to take it to be tested and was going to give it to me completed. Being it's Saturday and he leaves early I will likely have to do that part now or after another 90-100 miles.

9. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

(((((Elise)))) I hope your mom feels well enough to make her hair appt today. Also praying that FINALLY you can get your car back and be done with this nightmare. I was hoping all that driving would be done with so you don't have to make that drive! Hugs and vines being sent!

A small update on Buster, I got him a kitty holster as advised by our behaviorist; it's like the one advertised by Jackson Galaxy. I think it's working to help distract him from bothering K.C. Thanks for asking :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.