11/14 Furball +10=352 AMPS=329 +10=381 PMPS=375

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
  2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Furball, don't be stuck in pink :smuggrin:.

I have but it is a wild, very fast trip. :eek: I am sure Gizmo is like "what the heck just happend" :confused::cat:

Susan&Felix(GA) and Beth 73 like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

I don't have a long enough lunch break because I work too far away from home. I'd like to work closer to home so I could check on her.

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

I work about 12 miles away but it takes me 25 min to get to/from work :banghead: Gotta love Houston traffic. :facepalm:

5. carfurby (GA)

I work about 14 miles away and it takes me 20 minutes if there are no delays. Traffic is awful where I live. There are usually delays.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Furball get back into yellows. Just tell your boss you need an hour and a half for lunch to take care of a sick family member... ;)

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

I understand ypur plight Carla. =(

I hope she comes down safely today and you see some action tonight.

8. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you can't come home to check on her during the week. :( I know that must be frustrating. Hope you see some blues today!

9. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Furball! :p:p:p

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh Carla, it has to be hard to be so far away from home that you can't come home to check on her to really know what is going on........

It looks like she could have gone lower Saturday night and Sunday's AMPS was her starting to come up again and now bouncing. I hope she will start coming back down again for you soon. :bighug:

11. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

C'mon, Furball, slide on back down into some pretty yellows!

I'm sorry you can't get home at lunch to check on her, that has got to be incredibly frustrating! Fingers and paws crossed that she clears the bounce soon. :bighug:

12. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Carla, you are an amazing Momma Bean..Furball is blessed to be loved by you :cat: Praying that somehow, someway you can get to come check her mid day :):bighug:

13. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Come on, sweet Furball, show your momma some numbers that make her happy and purry.

14. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You've been on this dose for 21 cycles, with enough data to show no numbers below 150. I'd increase the next chance you can.

Work it Furball!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  15. carfurby (GA)

Thanks Beth, but the only way that would work would be if I got another job closer to home.

16. carfurby (GA)

Thanks Wendy, but that won't be until the weekend.

17. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

I hope Furball comes down from those pinks tonight.

I know all too well how stressful it is to actually drive home at lunch, 23 minutes / 25 minutes each way if I was lucky, because I was so concerned I couldn't see how he was doing. With winter now, on bad days, more like 1 hour each way, which would not have worked. As it was, that job ended, and I don't have to worry about testing Mav midday anymore...though today I wondered geez, if these numbers were what I was missing, I had nothing to worry about :rolleyes:

18. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh dear, furball, looks like more juice is in your future.
    I used to work about 7 miles away from where I lived, and it would regularly take me an hour each way (stop and go on Lake Shore Drive, with a stick shift no less) My clutch never did wear out but my patience did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.