11/14 Gordy AMPS 83, +3=90, +5=51, +8=79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Nov 14, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-12-gordy-amps-191-3-75-91-6-79-pmps-237.220383/

Wow..... It's been over a month since my last post...

Gordy is trucking along. He is starting to level back out after his illness last month. I had to drag him to the vet today so they can steal his blood. So many tests.... much expensive :( They did a fructosamine.... Which I don't want done since its basically a waste of my money (in my opinion). Since his numbers have mainly been under 200 the past week, it'll be interesting to see the results of it. They did an order for thyroid and kidney levels. I should have results in a few days.

Life has just been.... busy? My mom's shoulder is healing well. She goes back to the Ortho in a few weeks.

Rex has been doing well. I have switched the dry food in the house to LI Rabbit and she is getting rabbit/pork pates. Is it helping? Who knows.... I honestly think the meds help her the best. And after the cost of Gordy's visit today, her diagnosis will have to wait.

Raptor has been losing weight! Which is nice... LOL

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Cass. It's nice to see all those blues and greens on Gordy's SS. I hope you get good test results back. I'm glad Rex is doing well. I hope your mom's shoulder continues to heal well. Sending prayers.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, what a nice spreadsheet lately!

I know what you mean about tests. I need to do senior panels on 2 cats tomorrow. Not looking forward to the bill.

Hope everything settles down and everything is calm for a bit in your life. :bighug:

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice update on everyone.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you Cass! And good news on everyone is always welcome! Sorry to hear they just had to do a fructosamine...I don't know why vets want to do those - all they need to do is look at your SS to see historical numbers...I would have refused that one...

Anyway...good to hear everyone is doing well...hope to hear from you soon :) Have a great evening!