11/14 Luci AMPS 207 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Wednesday

Luci had a few hours at the lagoon yesterday - unfortunately she was in a really big hurry to get there and as usual did one of her high dive moves and kinda got a bit low - not too low - but close enough - and with her cast on she can't swim as fast as usual to escape those sharp-teefers down below!

I reeled her back in and she surfed a bit and then left the lagoon for the safety of her lemon tree. Sending prayers this morning to @JoyBee&Ravan for the loss of her Peggy Sue.

And last, but not least - here's a pic of the beach - after the icky weather that's happening in so much of the country, I thought a more positive look might be in order. This is Little Hickory - one of my favorite beaches in the area:
    LittleHickory.jpg

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful pic Sue, hope Luci comes to lagoon today and Luci, u dont have to be in a hurry
    Have a great day Sue

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Come on back to the lagoon Luci!
    Beautiful picture Sue!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci comes back down and surfs safely today. Beautiful picture.

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Luci, with such a beautiful beach, why would you want to be anywhere else!
    I would love a little beach time!

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

It's my turn to say "I'm so jealous... " I'd be there every day running and walking.... Glad for you that you can enjoy such a nice place! :)
    Hope Luci will have a little visit to the lagoon today! Have a beautiful day Sue!

Sue and Luci, AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

What a beautiful beach!! Thank you, now we can all live vicariously through you as the rest of us deal with our minus whatever weather, not even looking at the temp today, it's just cold!!!
    Luci be a good girl and stay away from those scary sharks, and lemons for that matter! You only have two choices, beach or lagoon!
    Have a great day Sue! Go to your beach and send us a picture of your toes!! :p

8. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

What a beautiful beach! Yens(mountain talk for y'all) lil slice of heaven on earth! I wonder if you could surf fish there. Nothing like freshly caught fish for supper. Yum yum!
    I hope Luci can head back down to those beautiful blues and greens today. Be good for your momma Luci...she loves you dearly!

9. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I’m part of the club living vicariously through you Sue! What a beautiful pic!

time to make your way to the beach Luci!!you can already see it!

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Okay why would any kitties not want to be on that beach. It's absolutely gorgeous and the place to be.

11. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hope Luci decides to visit that beautiful beach real soon. And the water looks just as good. Not too deep Luci, stay at the shore line:D

12. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

And as much as I love my mountains, I would also love to be by a beach! Beautiful!

13. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yes you can! And you don't need a license to do it! Fishing from shore or boardwalks - no license needed, fishing from boats requires a license. The Pompano that is line caught is to die for! I keep trying to encourage my DH to go get us a fish or two, but he'd rather ride his bicycle than stand there fishing..oh well...lots of people do it...we just haven't given it a try yet...maybe someday :)

Briere Fur Mom likes this.