11/15 Furball +10=279 AMPS=299 +3.25=223 PMPS=313

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Nov 15, 2018.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...0-313-amps-338-4-5-268-9-236-pmps-277.206457/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. She seems to be feeling okay, but I noticed yesterday evening she was going from lb to lb and nothing was coming out. I need to get her in to the vet, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. With this new 10 hour workday I have I can't get to the vet unless I take time off work. I used to leave work early enough I could get to the vet before they closed. I hope she'll be okay until tomorrow.

Sending prayers for Angela and Phoebe (@Phoebes) and for Tracey and Jones (@Tracey&Jones).

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

When Abby does that I start her on fluids, do u have any? D-mannrose? I start her on that when a flare up giving 1t every hr for 4 hrs and then 2x a day

Beth 73 likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

No, I don't have any fluids. I decided to call work and go in late. I'll take Furball to the vet when they open at 8AM and get worked in. Hopefully they can see me quickly. I don't want to worry about her all day while I'm at work.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

5. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Sending prayers and vines for Furball.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Carla, so good that ur getting her in this AM . :bighug: Sending prayers for quick analysis and good report ❤️ And for your heart to be at peace . Happy “ Friday “ :)

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Please let us know how Furball is doing! Sending vetty vines!

8. carfurby (GA)

I'm back from the vet. She has a UTI. They gave me some clavamox. I'm glad I went this morning so she won't be uncomfortable another day without treatment. Thanks for all the good wishes for Furball.

9. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Good job on catching it quickly. :bighug:

10. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Vines for Furball. Hope that UTI clears up quickly!

11. Beth 73

So glad to hear update, Carla . Sending prayers to Furball :bighug:❤️

12. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending vines

13. carfurby (GA)

Thanks everyone. Furball seems a little perkier this evening. I'm so glad I took her to the vet this morning. I got a test after I got home from the vet and her numbers had gone down. I was surprised. I figured vetty stress would raise them. They wanted to charge me for a glucose test and I said no. This was a vet in the practice that I've never seen before. I just told them what her numbers were this morning.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  14. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear Furball is starting to feel better!

15. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

So glad that you got her in right away! Fingers crossed that the AB kicks in quickly and that she will start to feel better soon.

16. Beth 73

Glad to hear she’s perking better, Carla AND that you get to be home next 3 days to observe :bighug: