11/16 China AMPS 103,+4 74,+8 55, PMPS 66,+4 73,+6 67 (reduced again)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

11/14 condo

Hi everyone!!

Well, this morning I would have bet that the reduction was going to be a dismal failure, but tonight, I'm not so sure!!

IF she continues doing well on the .05 dose (at least the way I'm measuring it since I'm hopeless with calipers), I guess the only place to go is the 1 drop dose from holding the plunger in hard and letting go!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.....that's quite aways off yet.

Don't know where that 103 came from in the first place, but mama's a lot happier with the PMPS!!

Hope you're all having a good week. I'm having to really take it easy on the amount of time I'm on the computer because it's so hard on my eyes lately, but I spend a lot of time reading to keep up with everyone.

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Praying for your eyesight to improve , Chris :bighug: and Miss China is looking wonderful :)

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo LagoonMeisterin China,
    Thanks for looking after the surfing kitties while I was mending the shark nets. Congrats on the reducie.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Good luck with the measurements, Chris! At least China is having nice, shallow curves. Rusty is all over the place.

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Nice to see the LagoonMeisterin hard at work, as usual. No funny stuff, now, China. Just nice, smooth surfing.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. China is looking great. Sending prayers for your eyes.

6. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Holy cat Miss China:D:D Those micro doses amaze me so great job Chris. Keep your eye on the prize China!

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:D:D:D

Miss China good job at the lagoon.

8. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Chinawesome!

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Keep up the good work China!

Yo, Iz threw a blue shade today too just to let my momma knows Iz in control.....

Bubba ~

Oh, your SS is missing today's date of 11.17.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.