11/17/19 Olive AMPS 152; +7=138; PMPS 200; +4=193

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Yr 2 Day 43

Ollie is the same this AM as she was when I went to bed. OK has renewed interest in her turbo ring. There is nothing like hearing that at 2 AM.

Today I get laundry done and back to filling cabinets. Gotta start getting everything moved so floor can go in Wednesday. Thought I had another week.

Have been to tired to get chair socks done. One is almost done 15 more to go and 4 table socks yet. Will be picking up extra hours at work. So far Xmas and thanksgiving day which is double time. It will help pay for kitchen so I guess it's okay. Found out administrator turned in his resignation. He has been filling in nights working as med tech. Ever since the place was bought out by Covenant, it has gone downhill.

Ok gotta peek in on everyone and then start getting things going here.

Sonia & Leo, Sue and Luci and Beth 73 like this.
  2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Paula - working Christmas and Thanksgiving is something I do every year, and every year I say, not again! All lined up again this year.
    Double time, yes, I like that idea;)

I hope you can enjoy today, and that Ollie surfs beautifully. Gotta love toy noise at night, not!! One of these days, you'll have the chair socks all done. You are one busy lady:bighug::bighug:

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness Paula! So much on your plate! I don't necessarily mind working holidays, but Thanksgiving is my favorite, so I hate working that one (or the day after, which is meant for eating leftovers and drinking mimosas instead of wasting away at work). At least you'll be well-compensated for it. Ollie is looking good lately! I hope she surfs safely for you! And sending vines that you can bust through your list and have some time for yourself today!

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Be sure to take care of yourself :bighug:.

Nice start for Ms. Olive :cat:

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug: Take good care of you, Paula ❤️

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Ollie. I hope you can get some time to rest.

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Another nice blue start for Ollie! Good luck filling your cabinets!

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

What are chair socks? I must really be out of it.. never heard of the term.

Hope the kitchen cabinets get sorted out soon...Will your kitchen be done in time for Thanksgiving? We had work done in our home one year - the living room actually - and it wrapped up just in time for Thanksgiving...my DH was getting irritable about the contractor dragging his heels to wrap it up! I had to 'encourage' them to speed it up by buying pizza one day to keep them there longer! Anything than to have another day - week, etc. of the house all torn up and out of sorts...

Glad the Ollie is being good...at least no big surprises right now...

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Here is a pic of some. I am knitting my own. Didn't know I could buy them. You put them on chair and table legs so they don't scratch the wood floor.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/681966...6376&msclkid=25498e74524c1f14830fd3a5ae4578d3

Hoping it's finished for Thanksgiving. It will be close. Floor goes in Wednesday and Thursday. Then cabinet guy back to finish. Counter probably a week from floors. Then tiles can be done once counter is in.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019