11/17 Asia AMPS 148, +2 76, +4 85, PMPS 260

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stacy & Asia, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-16-asia-amps-390-1-323-pmps-207-1-174-3-5-80.186781/

Asia had another amazing cycle last night (Asia, can we keep doing this please)! Was nervous because I had plans to go out and I suspected she was going to be low based on the +1. Saw a friend sing and play at a Russian piano bar, popped home for a test, went back again, ah the beauty of NYC! After the bar closed, some more people came in to practice opera and that was such a treat. Oldest daughter hung out with Asia and tested and texted me updates. When I got home Asia was so happy! She was like her old self pre-diabetes, greeted me at the door, following me around the house, talking to me, wanted to be where the action was, it was so great to see! If that's what being in green does to her, I hope we see a lot more. :D:cat::D:cat:

A hopeful blue start today! :cool:

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle for Asia last night!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great report for Asia. Nice that your daughter could test so you could get out.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Lovely cycle last night and a great start this morning :) Keep up the good work little one. Glad you were able to get out. I do miss NYC...always something to do!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  5. KATIE&ovie

KATIE&ovie Member

Great cycle last night Asia! That's awesome your daughter is comfortable with the pokeys. And so cool that you are able to go out and pop back home for a check. I'm glad you had a great night out. You deserve it.

Hoping for some greens for Asia today.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  6. Stacy & Asia

Daughter is a balllet dancer, so she's well versed in gross body stuff and she's pretty unflappable! It was so nice to get out and do something other than errands and the usual humdrum!

Girlie's mom likes this.
  7. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great cycle last night! :cool: That's so sweet of your daughter to take on monitoring duties so you could have a night out. And it sounded like a really fun one!
    It's so encouraging to see behaviors from the past come back. I'm so excited for you and Asia! :woot::)

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  8. Stacy & Asia

+2 76, she definitely needs to make green her new favorite color. She's still feeling amazing! Asia did a spaz cat run down the hall a few minutes ago. :joyful: A 21 year old, slightly clumsy spaz cat run, but it was adorable. :cat:

9. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Did you try and give her a little food to help her surf?

10. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Love it!! :D

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  11. Stacy & Asia

She has constant access to food until after nadir, so we will see what happens...

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

This is wonderful news! Keep it going, Asia!!
    Great that you could get a musical evening out. One of our tasks for next week in the city is to get Met tickets for later in the season (Parsifal and Elektra).

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  13. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Oh, that just made me smile! I can just imagine her doing that...

I am just loving Asia's numbers - absolutely gorgeous greens, and such a great start to the day! :D

So lovely to have your daughter help out (and a ballet dancer - how wonderful!); it looks like somebody didn't get much sleep last night, though. :)

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  14. Stacy & Asia

I'm hoping her body starts to recognize green is her friend and tries to stay there more and more.

That's exciting! I want to spring for opera tickets, I've yet to get to the Met for that but youngest daughter got to see La Traviata with Placido Domingo (she didn't even know who he was, but we told her it was a big deal). We get good discounts for ABT stuff, so that's where we go most of the time.

15. Stacy & Asia

Thank you, I was so invigorated after the night out that I was happily up even later waiting to make sure she was on the upswing. I'm running on fumes today, after catupuncturist visits, I am going to try to squeeze in a nap!

16. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycles last night and this morning.

Your account of behaviour, brought a smile to my face, when they start behaving like their old selves, it really warms the heart.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  17. Stacy & Asia

I would be thrilled with it regardless, but the fact that it was happening in green numbers tells me this is heading in a good direction and gave me hope that she's still all in there and can be her whole self again, even with diabetes.

PMPS 260, not crazy about that, but hopefully her body will fight to get lower than that instead of higher. C'mon Asia! :cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.